Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Me and this gril used to talk alot and then we fell out and didn't speak for ages. We started speaking again but is always goes like this. She messages me first but then I'm always the one asking the question. She never returnes the question for example I ask her what's she been up to and then she wont ask me the same thing. I always end the conversation as she never asks me anything so I get annoyed. However she allows messages me first. I don't want to message her first as I don't want to be the one asking questions but I feel like she doesn't want to message me now as I always end the 'conversation' abruptly.

She's doesn't like me as I've gone down that road allready, kinda the reason we fell out. When we started talking again she seemed very unsure that I actually wanted to speak to her again as it's been so long....

ReputationRep:
    Just go with the flow, just don't make it a priority to talk to her.
    • Political Ambassador

Seems like she's messaging you only to message you, not to actually check up on how you're feeling or what you're doing.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she doesn't have good social skills

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Me and this gril used to talk alot and then we fell out and didn't speak for ages. We started speaking again but is always goes like this. She messages me first but then I'm always the one asking the question. She never returnes the question for example I ask her what's she been up to and then she wont ask me the same thing. I always end the conversation as she never asks me anything so I get annoyed. However she allows messages me first. I don't want to message her first as I don't want to be the one asking questions but I feel like she doesn't want to message me now as I always end the 'conversation' abruptly.

She's doesn't like me as I've gone down that road allready, kinda the reason we fell out. When we started talking again she seemed very unsure that I actually wanted to speak to her again as it's been so long....
    I think it is because your speaking to a "gril". Maybe if you spoke to a girl you'd have a better chance.

Spoiler:
    Show

Don't waste your time dwelling on women like this, some are just down right indecisive and don't know what they want. Go for a woman who actively converses with you (this means she is definitely interested!) Women are emotional, men are rational.

(Original post by EC)
    Seems like she's messaging you only to message you, not to actually check up on how you're feeling or what you're doing.
    Why would someone do that?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.