Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I need to get out of this country!

    I don't want to do my induction year right away.

    I don't mind supply teaching but I want to teach abroad for just a year then come back and start my induction.

    Kuwait City..............
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.