Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is being virgin at this age normal? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am 27 year old boy and I am good looking too (or so I am told). I am still virgin while I am sexually active and several times a day. Problem is I cannot approach girls. I go to gym read and masturabate but I think none of that can replace sex as i get very frustrated. I have never asked a girl for sex or for date , I just cannot do it. It is really frustrating and killing me.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ahh so it's not because girls go for *******s like you said in another thread. It's because you're not asking them out yourself. Maybe you need to build up on your confidence and get practice in talking to people, not just girls.

Also, a virgin and sexually active? Lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Ahh so it's not because girls go for *******s like you said in another thread. It's because you're not asking them out yourself. Maybe you need to build up on your confidence and get practice in talking to people, not just girls.

Also, a virgin and sexually active? Lol?
    hand job not counted ? haha
    i have no problem with talking in general i am sociable but when it comes to girls i have a problem. the other post is still true though. i am observing and most of the time what i see makes me disappointed
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    hand job not counted ? haha
    i have no problem with talking in general i am sociable but when it comes to girls i have a problem. the other post is still true though. i am observing and most of the time what i see makes me disappointed
    When you talk to a girl you like, do you flirt or throw hints that you like her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    When you talk to a girl you like, do you flirt or throw hints that you like her?
    I do not talk to girls , if i do they will be cashiers or waitresses
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    Well there in lies the issue. I'm probably the last person to be giving advice on getting girls but come on, push yourself to talk to girls. From there it should come at least somewhat naturally. At the very least it'll be a start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael_Fishy)
    Well there in lies the issue. I'm probably the last person to be giving advice on getting girls but come on, push yourself to talk to girls. From there it should come at least somewhat naturally. At the very least it'll be a start
    man thanks for the advice but that is exactly what I cannot do. If I like a girl I cannot talk to her. and also if they reject me I may probably kill her haha
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    So that's your issue.

It's like me complaining that I have no money but I'm not applying for a job.

You need to start talking to girls or you will be single mate. This isn't the movies, you do need to put in effort to find a partner. Why not join meet ups or something? Don't go for a relationship first but just make friends and build up your conversation technique with people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    So that's your issue.

It's like me complaining that I have no money but I'm not applying for a job.

You need to start talking to girls or you will be single mate. This isn't the movies, you do need to put in effort to find a partner. Why not join meet ups or something? Don't go for a relationship first but just make friends and build up your conversation technique with people.
    Thanks man. appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    talking to more people will help you, once you get the confidence to talk to guy and girls, then you can start casually flirting- dont be too eager tho see what happens.

just a little bit of confidence and put yourself out there and im sure you'll find someone :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    I am 27 year old boy and I am good looking too (or so I am told). I am still virgin while I am sexually active and several times a day. Problem is I cannot approach girls. I go to gym read and masturabate but I think none of that can replace sex as i get very frustrated. I have never asked a girl for sex or for date , I just cannot do it. It is really frustrating and killing me.
    How does that work?

Everyone goes at their own pace OP some will lose their virginity later than others and some will never lose it.

Such is life, make the most of it and put yourself out there fella.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.