Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to a St Andrews summer school for medicine this year (which I'm unsure if I've been accepted on yet), and have just seen an Oxford summer school that I'm also very interested in. However, both of the summers schools for Medicine (and/or biomedical sciences which would be my back up) are on the same week

I'm unsure if to apply to the Oxford medicine course for the same week, or if to apply for a course, such as Human Sciences, which is on a different week- even though I am not really considering taking human sciences- I would love to have the chance to spend a week at Oxford. But then if I get rejected from the St Andrews summer school , I will have neither week doing a medicine course!

I could just apply to medicine for both summer schools, but if I (by any chance) got accepted to both, I would hate to have to reject one.

The deadline closes in 4 days for the Oxford summer school so I can't wait to see how it pans out, and neither course can change dates/ subjects. (I do think I'm quite likely to get accepted to the St. Andrews summer school as I tick almost all of the eligibility, but of course this cannot be certain). I know it's a personal decision but I just wanted to ask if anyone had any advice of which course for the Oxford summer school I should apply to- sorry if this was confusing
    thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.