Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone studying ITM at Maastricht University? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Does the email say how many people are competing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riverz)
    Does the email say how many people are competing?
    No they told me this

Further information about the selection day will be sent on February 3 at the latest.

ReputationRep:
    I recieved a conditionally admitted email that mentions the selection day, But they jusy say there assessing my portfolio in that email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riverz)
    I recieved a conditionally admitted email that mentions the selection day, But they jusy say there assessing my portfolio in that email.
    Yeah that's just them saying that they have received your portfolio. But you will have to wait for another while until they send you an email saying that they invite you or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wrb05)
    Yeah that's just them saying that they have received your portfolio. But you will have to wait for another while until they send you an email saying that they invite you or not.
    Congrats. How are you going to deal with your visa by the way, you booking plane tickets already then for the 11th Feb?

ReputationRep:
    Does conditionally admissable mean that I have met the requirements and have no deficiencies?
    Or is it possible to become (conditionally) admissable and still have deficiencies?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the Open Day on the 18th?

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! Does anyone know how many people applied for ITM and for the dutch track??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by archimede)
    Hey there! Does anyone know how many people applied for ITM and for the dutch track??
    It's around 900 I think in total.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Did you receive any news about ITM placement?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by archimede)
    Hi! Did you receive any news about ITM placement?

I just accepted it and they only sent me the student email and password so far. Hbu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wrb05)
    I just accepted it and they only sent me the student email and password so far. Hbu
    Same for me

ReputationRep:
    so ive got my offer and accepted it, am i right in thinking that 3 C's or above in my A levels would guarantee me my place?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys any news on your admissions?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.