The Student Room Group

Anyone studying ITM at Maastricht University?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by salha2002
Really ? Good to know. I applied to Edinburgh as well. Still not heard from them though. Fingers crossed we hear from Maastricht soon. What are you studying in Edinburgh?

Oh really? So cool! So you’ve done the UKCAT n everything? I’m studying biomedical sciences!
Original post by szenios
Oh really? So cool! So you’ve done the UKCAT n everything? I’m studying biomedical sciences!

Yes got 675. Taking my A levels this year. Got already 2 interviews from Dundee and Aberdeen. Still waiting to hear from them. What about you where did you apply ?😊
Reply 42
Yes got 675. Taking my A levels this year. Got already 2 interviews from Dundee and Aberdeen. Still waiting to hear from them. What about you where did you apply ?😊

Cool!! I applied at Manchester, Edinburgh, Cambridge and Bristol! Got 648 at UKCAT! Wish you all the best :smile:
Original post by szenios
Cool!! I applied at Manchester, Edinburgh, Cambridge and Bristol! Got 648 at UKCAT! Wish you all the best :smile:

Wish you all the best too☺
Wish you all the best too☺

Hi sorry to bother you. Have you heard from Maastricht yet ?
Reply 45
Hi sorry to bother you. Have you heard from Maastricht yet ?

You are definitely not bothering me ! No :frown: I was thinking of texting you but didn’t wanna bother you yet either hahaha! I’ve been refreshing my emails every 30’!!
How about you?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by szenios
You are definitely not bothering me ! No :frown: I was thinking of texting you but didn’t wanna bother you yet either hahaha! I’ve been refreshing my emails every 30’!!
How about you?

Unfortunately I was rejected. I don't understand why tbh😯😯

I thought Maastricht was the easiest!!!
When you don’t get admitted to the 2nd round, I strongly suggest you ask for feedback sometime between February 19th and 22nd. It explains why. Although Maastricht has relatively “easy” acceptance rates, it’s still hard. Good luck guys!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 49

I’m sorry to hear that :frown: you’re still waiting on the other two though so that’s good right?!! Hope you get an offer from somewhere 🤗
Original post by szenios
I’m sorry to hear that :frown: you’re still waiting on the other two though so that’s good right?!! Hope you get an offer from somewhere 🤗

Thank you. You were invited to round 2 right ?. Congratulations.
Reply 51
Thank you. You were invited to round 2 right ?. Congratulations.

Yes I have been invited :smile:! Thanks so much!!
Reply 52
Hey guys! Any idea about Round 2? Like, what is it going to be like? Can we prepare for it?
Hi you all! I just found this forum, I'm also applying to Maastricht and coming to the Selection day. I have read some English articles about medical stuff but that's all, I don't think you can really prepare for the test :/ It would be reeeally nice to know even something about the exam!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending