Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Vodafone Finance Discover Graduate Programme 2017 intake Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I recently accepted an offer to join the Vodafone Finance Discover Graduate Programme 2017.
    I went through all stages of the application process so feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the process!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I received an email from Vodafone saying that I passed the video interview stage for the internship programme. However, not everyone who passes gets a place on one of the AC days due to limited spaces. Is this email sent to everyone? Also, does it mean that I am in a maybe pile? How did this stage of the process go for you? Thanks, I'd appreciate the help 😇

Here is the email:
    "Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Explore Internship Programme with Vodafone, and recently completing the video interview.

We are pleased to tell you that you have been successful in this stage of the recruitment process. Your application is now under consideration to attend an interview for one of our internship roles. Please note, not everyone that reaches this stage in the process will be invited to attend an interview. We will update you on your application as soon as we can."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questions.)
    Hi, I received an email from Vodafone saying that I passed the video interview stage for the internship programme. However, not everyone who passes gets a place on one of the AC days due to limited spaces. Is this email sent to everyone? Also, does it mean that I am in a maybe pile? How did this stage of the process go for you? Thanks, I'd appreciate the help 😇

Here is the email:
    "Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Explore Internship Programme with Vodafone, and recently completing the video interview.

We are pleased to tell you that you have been successful in this stage of the recruitment process. Your application is now under consideration to attend an interview for one of our internship roles. Please note, not everyone that reaches this stage in the process will be invited to attend an interview. We will update you on your application as soon as we can."

Hi there 🙂

I personally didn't receive an email like this one after I sent my video interview, however by the wording of the email, it looks like all intern applicants got the same email too. After submitting my interview I received an email about 2 weeks later saying I had been successful and that they would contact me soon to book me onto an assessment day. It's highly likely that they are still looking at applications and deciding between candidates who have also passed their vid interviews, so that might be why you haven't heard anything yet. How long has it been since you received this email? If its been more than 2-3 weeks I would suggest contacting them. Also, they're probably very busy at the moment with organising everything especially since graduates are also applying and having assessment centres at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the quick reply. That email was sent 19th Jan and my video interview was sent off on the 14th. In case I do get accepted, could you tell me what the day entailed and what questions were asked in the interview. I'm preparing for the finance programme and this would be really helpful. Thanks for the support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questions.)
    Thanks for the quick reply. That email was sent 19th Jan and my video interview was sent off on the 14th. In case I do get accepted, could you tell me what the day entailed and what questions were asked in the interview. I'm preparing for the finance programme and this would be really helpful. Thanks for the support.
    Yeah going by your dates I suggest waiting a little longer for them to reply to you, but again, if they haven't after 2-3 weeks definetely contact them. Yes that's absolutely fine, I'm more than willing to help!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Congratulations on receiving an offer!

I was hoping you could provide an insight into the Discover Day, and if you have any tips that would be great too!

Thanks, I really appreciate your help!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almbou)
    Hi all,

I recently accepted an offer to join the Vodafone Finance Discover Graduate Programme 2017.
    I went through all stages of the application process so feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the process!

Thanks
    Congrats for the offer? What was the group task/individual presentation on?

ReputationRep:
    I've just found out I have an AC on the 15th March! Any tips? Or just usual AC stuff..

ReputationRep:
    Hi, congratulations! What kind of questions did they ask in the video interview? Also, what were the tests like?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just got invited to complete the video interview. Could you tell me what sort of questions they asked or just the usual?
    (Original post by anonish)
    Hi, congratulations! What kind of questions did they ask in the video interview? Also, what were the tests like?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.