Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I have conditional offers from Hogeschool Utrecht, Utrecht University and University of Amsterdam. HU International Communication and Media. UU Economics and Business Economics. UvA Communication Science.

I know for sure that I'll either choose HU or UvA cause I'm not really into Economics. The thing is I have no idea if Hogeschool is good enough. I know it's still regarding as university but "University" sounds better than "University of Applied Sciences".. I love the teachings of a hogeschool cause I'm a really practical person. I'm not really a person who loves to sit down and does works on my own... I would love to know what it is like to study in a hogeschool!

Anyone out there who would be able to give me some suggestions/advice?

Thank you!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.