Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best products for Dry skin? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can someone recommend the cleanser, etc. My heating is so bad

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I tend to get really bad dry skin specially in the winter but my saver has been garnier! At night I usually take my make up off with any wash I use different ones depending on how I feel and then I use MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER which is amazing. Then I use the Garnier miracle sleeping cream which is so moisturising and leaves my skin feeling so soft. Then on the morning before applying my makeup I moisturise with Garnier essentials and boom my skin stays hydrated throughout the day without any dry patches. Hope this helped x

ReputationRep:
    I dont know much about cleansers since I just use whatevers in the house but the creamy consistency cleansers are good for dry skin (rather than foam cleansers) and for the dryness i recommend facial oils! Avocado oil/Almond oil/Vitamin E oil are all good You can use that on your face and then put a moisturiser on top. If you want to get complex there are essential oils and the whole diluting business but thats effort so personally I recommend avocado oil as it works for me!

Also, drink lots of water m8

ReputationRep:
    I use l'occitaine oil cleanser with shea butter which is super hydrating and once you add water it turns into a cleansing milk it is also amazing at removing makeup, I would also recommend the 25% shea butter moisturiser which is very thick but a little goes a long way and it has really transformed my skin.

ReputationRep:
    I suggest a balm type or oil cleaner. Clinique do a very good balm type cleanser.

ReputationRep:
    I use Jojoba Oil every time my skin is dry. It soothes and moisturizes effectively.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.