Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can someone recommend the cleanser, etc. My heating is so bad

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I tend to get really bad dry skin specially in the winter but my saver has been garnier! At night I usually take my make up off with any wash I use different ones depending on how I feel and then I use MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER which is amazing. Then I use the Garnier miracle sleeping cream which is so moisturising and leaves my skin feeling so soft. Then on the morning before applying my makeup I moisturise with Garnier essentials and boom my skin stays hydrated throughout the day without any dry patches. Hope this helped x

ReputationRep:
    I dont know much about cleansers since I just use whatevers in the house but the creamy consistency cleansers are good for dry skin (rather than foam cleansers) and for the dryness i recommend facial oils! Avocado oil/Almond oil/Vitamin E oil are all good You can use that on your face and then put a moisturiser on top. If you want to get complex there are essential oils and the whole diluting business but thats effort so personally I recommend avocado oil as it works for me!

Also, drink lots of water m8

ReputationRep:
    I use l'occitaine oil cleanser with shea butter which is super hydrating and once you add water it turns into a cleansing milk it is also amazing at removing makeup, I would also recommend the 25% shea butter moisturiser which is very thick but a little goes a long way and it has really transformed my skin.

ReputationRep:
    I suggest a balm type or oil cleaner. Clinique do a very good balm type cleanser.

ReputationRep:
    I use Jojoba Oil every time my skin is dry. It soothes and moisturizes effectively.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.