Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do Guys try to get Hole online? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why do that when you can go literally any bar and see heavenly blessed 10/10s?

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You don't get shovels at bars, need to order that stuff online if you haven't got a B&Q nearby and want to dig a hole.

ReputationRep:
    What the **** is getting "hole"
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yes, this is majority of people on TSR.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    What the **** is getting "hole"
    https://youtu.be/fCSlhBpptX4?t=38s

Doesn't want to give the video here for some reason.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Movie was better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Yes, this is majority of people on TSR.
    Source? :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Movie was better.
    Don't think I ever saw it all the way through; seemed alright. Loved the book anyway.

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/fCSlhBpptX4?t=38s

Doesn't want to give the video here for some reason.
    FFS :toofunny:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I ever saw it all the way through; seemed alright. Loved the book anyway.
    Had bad memories of the book though that's because of my annoying English teacher atleast which the following sums them up perfectly:

"at the end of sixth sense there is a massive plot twist that changes everything with the entire story if you watch it a second time so you need to watch it through first"
    5 minutes into the movie
    Spoiler:
    Show

"He is actually a ghost and what we will do for the next 5 lessons is spend 20 minutes on 5 frames of the movie at a time with me explaining what is going on" whilst not being as interesting as the movie.

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Can't get it in real life innit

ReputationRep:
    Had bad memories of the book though that's because of my annoying English teacher atleast which the following sums them up perfectly:

"at the end of sixth sense there is a massive plot twist that changes everything with the entire story if you watch it a second time so you need to watch it through first"
    5 minutes into the movie
    Spoiler:
    Show

"He is actually a ghost and what we will do for the next 5 lessons is spend 20 minutes on 5 frames of the movie at a time with me explaining what is going on" whilst not being as interesting as the movie.

lol what a jerk. We did Holes in English but I'd read it prior to that; the teacher who did that was really good though to be honest. My school had alright English teachers. Science and Maths teachers...meh..
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    'hole' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I just play golf, though I have to get The ball in the hole.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    lol what a jerk. We did Holes in English but I'd read it prior to that; the teacher who did that was really good though to be honest. My school had alright English teachers. Science and Maths teachers...meh..
    My secondary school was pretty mediocre minus my physics and geography teachers, physics I would describe as a good teacher but my geography teacher is a god on the scale of quality of teaching. Got me interested in doing geology though I only took it up to A level and led me into taking civil engineering. The only enjoyable part of English was my chosen subject essay because I got to write about zombies for a qualification lol.

ReputationRep:
    *hole* is this what the kids calls vagina these days?

Gawd I feel old....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.