The Student Room Group

what unis accept hnc to llb?

would anyone be able to tell me if i can apply for an LLB in scotland i have a hnc in business
am i likely to be accepted
I think yu are going to have to do some research. Start with a list of unis and then check the web page and admission requirements for each one. If it doesnt say, then you should contact them to see how they treat HNC.
but its a hnc in business and i would really like to do law?
Various factors need to be considered to provide appropriate advice. My recommendation, regardless of your circumstances, is for you to contact the admission department of your academic institution of interest. With regards to receive further recommendations on this platform, I would advise you to provide more background information such as your age, professional experience and grade received for your HNC in Business, and if you have completed GCSE and A-Levels. This will make the provision of advice easier, but regardless I do recommend you to contact the university directly, especially considering that some do offer 'Pathway/Access to Law' or 'LLB Law with foundation year' courses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending