Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am in desperate need to get a present for my girlfriend and a 10% off would be very handy. Would someone be kind enough to generate me a code from Unidays? Lost my NUS card, grr...
    I would very much appreciate the help.
    Best wishes
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indy2017)
    I am in desperate need to get a present for my girlfriend and a 10% off would be very handy. Would someone be kind enough to generate me a code from Unidays? Lost my NUS card, grr...
    I would very much appreciate the help.
    Best wishes
    You don't need to have an NUS card to have a Unidays. It's easy and simple to sign up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amefish)
    You don't need to have an NUS card to have a Unidays. It's easy and simple to sign up
    Just realised that, but I'm member of staff... so I still need your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indy2017)
    Just realised that, but I'm member of staff... so I still need your help
    Member of staff? But surely that doesn't matter, you just sign up with your email address?

The code tends not to work when the account isn't associated with the correct email address - if that makes sense?

ReputationRep:
    I have a nus card, but I'm not a student anymore. I registered with my uni email and when I go to get that code, a message pops out saying I'm not eligible as I am staff...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.