Turn on thread page Beta

fail optional modules (final year) due to late submission, can i resit? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm at the edge of going to ordinary degree because of this. I submitted my assignments late (all 100% coursework) because of stress due to my personal physical condition. I met the doctor sadly after deadline, thinking I might be able finish it before that. If my uni rejected my reason, is it possible for me to resit? note that I get 70% > in other modules. Anyone has this problem before?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tukjanggut2810)
    I'm at the edge of going to ordinary degree because of this. I submitted my assignments late (all 100% coursework) because of stress due to my personal physical condition. I met the doctor sadly after deadline, thinking I might be able finish it before that. If my uni rejected my reason, is it possible for me to resit? note that I get 70% > in other modules. Anyone has this problem before?
    This will depend on your university and degree regulations - you need to speak to your tutor or your student union advice team to find out the details.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.