Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My crush is acting weird? Someone Please explain? Watch

Announcements

He caught me and his mate talking, to him it looked like we were having a moment but really we were discussing about work. So my crush came in and interrupted us but he said in a playful yet serious tone if he was getting in the way and then got a chair and sat right in between us, the whole time. We jokes around and had banter but I felt that he was observing me and his friend's interaction closely and when he got up to talk to someone he kept looking back staring at me and his friend. Then he came back and was abit quiet. He is normally a social butterfly though. He is a final year medical student and he personally told me he isn't ready to have a relationship because he won't have time for the girl and he doesn't want her to wait around so then how do you explain his actions and behaviour ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He caught me and his mate talking, to him it looked like we were having a moment but really we were discussing about work. So my crush came in and interrupted us but he said in a playful yet serious tone if he was getting in the way and then got a chair and sat right in between us, the whole time. We jokes around and had banter but I felt that he was observing me and his friend's interaction closely and when he got up to talk to someone he kept looking back staring at me and his friend. Then he came back and was abit quiet. He is normally a social butterfly though. He is a final year medical student and he personally told me he isn't ready to have a relationship because he won't have time for the girl and he doesn't want her to wait around so then how do you explain his actions and behaviour ?
    He has his eyes on you. Yet he doesn't want to commit. Just go with the flow, if it's meant to be it will happen.

ReputationRep:
    he likes you somewhat, either sexually or romantically but doesn't want a relationship with you ...but at the same time doesn't want another guy to come in and take you.

Sometimes I get slightly jealous too if girl who I know likes me start's cosying up to another guy in front of me [even though I don't want a relationship with her]

(Original post by ANM775)
    he likes you somewhat, either sexually or romantically but doesn't want a relationship with you ...but at the same time doesn't want another guy to come in and take you.

Sometimes I get slightly jealous too if girl who I know likes me start's cosying up to another guy in front of me [even though I don't want a relationship with her]
    So do you think he might have been jealous? He doesn't know that I like him.

ReputationRep:
    So do you think he might have been jealous? He doesn't know that I like him.

definitely he is at least somewhat jealous judging by his actions.

but then again it doesn't necessarily mean he wants to start a relationship with you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.