Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am applying this year for 2017 entry at the age of 22. Though I live with my parents, I work and support myself. When applying for finance they require the details of the 2015-16 tax year but we don't have those details, will the 2014-15 year do as both my parents are employed by the same company as they were then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KMLeeson)
    Hello,

I am applying this year for 2017 entry at the age of 22. Though I live with my parents, I work and support myself. When applying for finance they require the details of the 2015-16 tax year but we don't have those details, will the 2014-15 year do as both my parents are employed by the same company as they were then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    can you get replacement p60s? as it has to be the previous year.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi KMLeeson

Are you applying as an independent student? If you are applying as an independent student we need 36 months worth of evidence which does not need to be in a row so can be for any previous tax year.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pamela SFE)
    Hi KMLeeson

Are you applying as an independent student? If you are applying as an independent student we need 36 months worth of evidence which does not need to be in a row so can be for any previous tax year.

Thanks
    Can I apply as an independent student even if I still live in my parents home. I've worked and supported myself otherwise for the past 4 years.

Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi KMLeeson

Yes you can. You can send P60's and payslips to show you were earning enough to support yourself

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.