they dont want ****.... they like the bush then
    hehe no

they are nice girls. thats all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hester)
    dunno which one he thinks is fit.
    yes i have seen his pic

http://www.uk-learning.net/attachmen...achmentid=4636

not clear enough to have an opinion on, but all i know is that me and my mates never have any trouble getting the guys we want, and that none of them would want "the ****"!
    the 1 in the middle of you 2 would get it, the blonde 1 kinda looks like a seal

ReputationRep:
    5 ft 7

why all the questions?
    how tall is that in cm

we were discussing height in previous...

ReputationRep:
    yes i have seen his pic

not clear enough to have an opinion on, but all i know is that me and my mates never have any trouble getting the guys we want, and that none of them would want "the ****"!
    Awww, Im gutted, honestly, Im quite surprised that you can get the guys you want, considering youre a minger?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelibertines)
    I think that's a bit short for a model ... usually.
    i dunno. it is for catwalk stuff i guess. but thats not what they wanted me to do. and i dunno they chose me... i must be tall enough for them to ring me again and again.

ReputationRep:
    a seal lmao... becky kinda looks like my ex

ReputationRep:
    yes i have seen his pic

Ah! You could pass as an identical twin of a roommate I had a few months back! When the site first loaded I thought you were him... then rational thinking set it but still. Crazy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Awww, Im gutted, honestly, Im quite surprised that you can get the guys you want, considering youre a minger?
    dont actually care what you think darling. i'm not a minger if i was then i wouldnt have a v nice boyfriend and plenty of guys that fancy me.
    besides. i think your a minger too. so the feeling is mutual!

the middle one is nice the one that looks like a seal. yeah she doesnt go to my school. shes nice enough though

(Original post by serious narb)
    the 1 in the middle of you 2 would get it, the blonde 1 kinda looks like a seal
    you suhud be here in teh US with me man.. the girls are madd hot n lpve teh accent, i'll tell u bout it wen i ge back.. going to the miotion club tonight, going tobe amazng

ReputationRep:
    i dunno. it is for catwalk stuff i guess. but thats not what they wanted me to do. and i dunno they chose me... i must be tall enough for them to ring me again and again.
    Yeah, sorry I wasn't trying to sound like a *****! Anyway, Kate Moss is 5'7.

ReputationRep:
    dont actually care what you think darling. i'm not a minger if i was then i wouldnt have a v nice boyfriend and plenty of guys that fancy me.
    besides. i think your a minger too. so the feeling is mutual!

the middle one is nice the one that looks like a seal. yeah she doesnt go to my school. shes nice enough though
    LOL plenty of guys that fancy you, oh how you make me laugh. Perhaps youre being quite optimistic there and perhaps your boyfriend is just desperate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelibertines)
    Yeah, sorry I wasn't trying to sound like a *****! Anyway, Kate Moss is 5'7.
    lol that alright. i dont wanna be any taller. be even more lanky! not good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    you suhud be here in teh US with me man.. the girls are madd hot n lpve teh accent, i'll tell u bout it wen i ge back.. going to the miotion club tonight, going tobe amazng

Whereabouts are you in the US? The girls (and guys) in Hawaii are tight...

ReputationRep:
    LOL plenty of guys that fancy you, oh how you make me laugh. Perhaps youre being quite optimistic there and perhaps your boyfriend is just desperate?
    Lol, slighty harsh ...

ReputationRep:
    nope. he isnt. like i said. what you say doesnt actually mean anything.

its commonly known ppl are attracted to those on the same level of attractiveness as themselves. You are ugly, so i'm not bothered that you dont fancy me. in fact i will take it as a compliment.

ReputationRep:
    Chill, chill people. There's no need to trade personal insults. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Chill, chill people. There's no need to trade personal insults. :cool:
    hehe, its quite fun rob!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.