Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This idea that we can't be racist has really become an Orwellian Newspeak and Doublespeak exercise which no one even believes anymore.

Human beings naturally lie in groups (male and female for example) and also form artificial groups (like rival football teams). The humans then identify with their own group and face off to other groups.

What has happened is that the Nietzsche slave mortality has become prevalent in the ideology and people have had to look at disadvantaged groups and say "oh they are so great".

The result, in the 00's for 10 years British authorities ignored pedophile groups of certain ethnicities because they were afraid of being called racist. We have weird and creepy double standards like black group identification is good and white group identification is bad.

Obviously there was something wrong when we had the "immigration is good" - always brigade who simply held that conclusion without any analysis. I'm not saying it's good or bad but there was a bias in this area.

Why always try to regulate people? Who not let people just say "I like this group" "I don't like this group" "this group are ugly?" What people is might offend people? You mean it might offend progressive liberals. Why should progressive liberals have a right not to be offended?

I am a **dangerous** person because I show that the ideology is a house of cards, which it is. Look what happened to Soviet Communism in a week. It was just a false ideology that didn't even represent the reality that was under it. Exactly the same deal here.

ReputationRep:
    The world is divided into creator, maintainer, inhabitant and primitive races, and they should live apart. That's true.

Unfortunately any good things you say are negated by the fact you support objectivism which is politicised autism.

Now I'm going to go and celebrate Ayn Rand's death. Adieu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePeoplesРath)
    The world is divided into creator, maintainer, inhabitant and primitive races, and they should live apart. That's true.

Unfortunately any good things you say are negated by the fact you support objectivism which is politicised autism.

Now I'm going to go and celebrate Ayn Rand's death. Adieu.
    Yes the liberals can't deal with and process certain objective facts about these "groups" that they obsess about. If you bring up certain facts, they will attempt to "ban" you from discussion under the idea that it's "offensive". They then claim to be the torch bearers of free speech.

What's wrong with objectivism?

Objectivism is the philosophy of rational individualism founded by Ayn Rand (1905-1982). In novels such as The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged , Rand dramatized her ideal man, the producer who lives by his own effort and does not give or receive the undeserved, who honors achievement and rejects envy. Rand laid out the details of her world-view in nonfiction books such as The Virtue of Selfishness and Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal.
    Share on Twitter
    Share on Facebook
    Objectivism holds that there is no greater moral goal than achieving happiness.
    Objectivism holds that there is no greater moral goal than achieving happiness. But one cannot achieve happiness by wish or whim. Fundamentally, it requires rational respect for the facts of reality, including the facts about our human nature and needs. Happiness requires that one live by objective principles, including moral integrity and respect for the rights of others. Politically, Objectivists advocate laissez-faire capitalism. Under capitalism, a strictly limited government protects each person's rights to life, liberty, and property and forbids that anyone initiate force against anyone else. The heroes of Objectivism are achievers who build businesses, invent technologies, and create art and ideas, depending on their own talents and on trade with other independent people to reach their goals.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I never knew racists had to justify themselves in such a long winded way.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.