Why are so many of the violent rioters against Trump..

Watch
SJWatch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
White? seriously nearly all the anti-Trump protesters we've seen around his inauguration have been by Whites

F Trump, destroy Starbucks

redleader1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I dont get why they protest ? What will that do ? Not like Trump will step down.
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So many? There are about 10 and it's difficult to determine their ethnicity in that video. They seem to be outnumbered by the photographers.
Wōden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nothing new here, this is just what lefties with the emotional maturity of five year olds do when they don't get their way. Throw tantrums and break things.
ThePeoplesРath
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They are children who do not respect the democratic process. This is what happens when we take away corporal punishment and child labour.
macromicro
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Palmyra)
Wtf did Starbucks do?
Presumably, in the small minds of these animals, Starbucks equals capitalism - though even that might be too generous; they just want to make a scene and vent some frustration and have some excitement, therefore they smash things.
Willy Pete
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any excuse to get a 5 finger discount.
MildredMalone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Didn't the owners/parent company/whatever of Starbucks donate quite a bit to Hillary('s campaign)?
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Wōden)
Nothing new here, this is just what lefties with the emotional maturity of five year olds do when they don't get their way. Throw tantrums and break things.
These aren't lefties. They are people who are happy to ride any excuse to smash up the place. Please do not suggest otherwise. They certainly don't represent my views and I do not condone their behaviour.

For a bit of balance, here are some right-wing thugs in the UK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XkYzHvEH8w
username2766878
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Destroying other people's private property is the new way for left wing liberals to display their tolerance and compassion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (292)
56.05%
I don't have everything I need (229)
43.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise