Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I confirmed Loughborough university as my firm choice uni over 2 weeks ago but I've had no confirmation emails / information on ie. accommodation or anything from them, should I be worried? I was told I should receive info one or two days after I made the choice on ucas track but have had nothing.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelCx99)
    I confirmed Loughborough university as my firm choice uni over 2 weeks ago but I've had no confirmation emails / information on ie. accommodation or anything from them, should I be worried? I was told I should receive info one or two days after I made the choice on ucas track but have had nothing.
    I wouldn't panic as many people won't have firmed there yet they ll send more info nearer the time.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Who told you to expect the info shortly after confirming your choices? If it was Loughborough then it might be worth just giving them a call to check you haven't been forgotten (although I'm sure it's fine!), but if it was just from teachers/ friends/ TSR then I really wouldn't worry - I never received anything for AGES from my uni choices. Some unis may wait until they have handed out most of their offers before sending you invitations to sign up for accommodation, so that everyone has a fair chance of getting a good room.

ReputationRep:
    I firmed durham on the 22nd December and I still haven't heard anything I haven't heard from my insurance either yet, I'm sure its normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nmc0799)
    I firmed durham on the 22nd December and I still haven't heard anything I haven't heard from my insurance either yet, I'm sure its normal
    Ok thankyou! Just worrying for no reason hahaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragonkeeper999)
    Who told you to expect the info shortly after confirming your choices? If it was Loughborough then it might be worth just giving them a call to check you haven't been forgotten (although I'm sure it's fine!), but if it was just from teachers/ friends/ TSR then I really wouldn't worry - I never received anything for AGES from my uni choices. Some unis may wait until they have handed out most of their offers before sending you invitations to sign up for accommodation, so that everyone has a fair chance of getting a good room.
    Ok thankyou! that has made me feel a bit less stressed hahaa
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi RachelCx99

Don't worry - once you've firmed and it's showing on track that you've firmed, it's fine. You won't receive anything on accommodation etc until about April time anyway, so it's not unusual.
    If you want me to double check, you can PM me your full name, DOB and UCAS ID and I'll have a look on the system for you, but really I wouldn't worry.

Hope this helps
    Vicky

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.