Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Your bedroom... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Who has a sink in there room? I've always thought that they look a bit odd, but cool nonetheless. I haven't got one, just asking...
    My mate has a shower in his room.

ReputationRep:
    My room is a 7 by 5, with No carpet, and 3 windows, i have 2 beds and a computer, with a yamada surround system, and i have a CD player and well, u can hardly ever see the floor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    Some people have great rooms with great accessories. My room's a mess! It hardly has anything in it, the reason mainly being I just moved. It will be fixed up pretty soon, I'll let you know when it does.

My room was a mess until last week (when I tidied it up for a party). It hadn't been cleared for 3 years and 7 full rubbish bags cam out. In the process I found over £80 mainly in coins.

MB

ReputationRep:
    Mine is essentially a cupboard. Futon-style bed, but with a proper mattress, which removes any of the advantages of a futon. Ikea shelving units stuffed with piles of books. A stereo-system that I've lost the remote for. Modern Art posters by Kandinsky. An Astronomy Calender. Photos and Postcards from friends and of various school/college trips of the past three years. A fold down table that is covered with absent minded doodling on the wood. A cupboard sunk into the wall for my clothes (with curtain).

And it's East-Facing, which makes it impossible to have a decent lie-in.

Overall, it's pretty cool but I really only use it to store books and sleep/sulk in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    My room was a mess until last week (when I tidied it up for a party). It hadn't been cleared for 3 years and 7 full rubbish bags cam out. In the process I found over £80 mainly in coins.

MB
    Lucky devil :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    My mate has a shower in his room.
    cool, that could be useful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    Do any of you have your own room? Even if you share with someone, what does your room look like (colours, carpet etc), what is in it, and do you like it?
    I have a pink (2shades) room with a blue (subtle) carpet my room is quite small but as it is in the loft it has a really nice view . All the fabric in my room including the blind in cream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    My room is a 7 by 5, with No carpet, and 3 windows, i have 2 beds and a computer, with a yamada surround system, and i have a CD player and well, u can hardly ever see the floor

Yay KOH is back with us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    cool, that could be useful

Very useful :cool:

Woo I can't wait for uni. I'm gonna have my own shower

ReputationRep:
    My bedroom now, at home, is the tiniest room in the world. I quite literally live in a cupboard.

I look forward to my Uni room.

ReputationRep:
    I have no posters - or anything on the wall for that matter! To be honest, I like the look of plain walls, lol. Am I alone in this feeling?

ReputationRep:
    white walls , navy blue curtains , bed made of wood ... study table ... huge bookshelf to keep my large book collection .. almost 300 cds .... my 2 guitars and a laptop whihc isnt connected to the net

ReputationRep:
    I have no posters - or anything on the wall for that matter! To be honest, I like the look of plain walls, lol. Am I alone in this feeling?
    I only have a promotional poster of Mary J's No more drama, in a glass frame :cool:

ReputationRep:
    my room is tiny too! my parents werent really expecting me to come along, so they chopped off a piece of their room and made it mine - its crap!

ReputationRep:
    Nope i don't have any either. If u stick it with blue tac its really hard to remove it if its been there for a while too.

ReputationRep:
    No, I hate the look of plain walls. Each to their own though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I only have a promotional poster of Mary J's No more drama, in a glass frame :cool:
    Haha, cool. But whatever happened to the signed, limited edition frame of "What's The 411"?

I don't like posters which aren't in frames either - I think they look utter tack!!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, cool. But whatever happened to the signed, limited edition frame of "What's The 411"?
    awww I would love to own that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise One)
    And it's East-Facing, which makes it impossible to have a decent lie-in.
    Mines North facing which means its really dark all the time :rolleyes:
    Keep telling myself i only have one more year of having to live in it..

ReputationRep:
    My room is has lilac walls, baby blue carpet & navy blue curtains (which makes it really really dark at night). It's a good size, not too big or too small.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.