Turn on thread page Beta

Your bedroom... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    Do any of you have your own room? Even if you share with someone, what does your room look like (colours, carpet etc), what is in it, and do you like it?

My rooms medium sized with cream coloured carpeting and walls (which have a hunter green trim). Theres a giant window. Not a lot of furniture... just my low-set twin bed with my blue and black mexican blanket. Ive got a bunch of books on the floor along the wall, my shortboard on a rack and my guitars leaning against another wall. Hanging up theres one ofthose old school maps of the world along with some pictures of friends I met travelling during gap year and most importantly, a few posters of Harry Potter and a giant poster of gollum!

ReputationRep:
    my own room
    red carpet....which you cant see cs of the clothes and general crap on the floor
    lue walls
    tv, dvd, sound system on a cabinet thing i made for gcse CDT
    my guitars, bass amp, guitar amp
    a dresser thats falling apart
    a chair, my bed, Desk... with my computer
    cd's and DVD's generally thrown around the place
    and at the moment a hoover :eek: ... from a failed attempt at cleaning... oops

ReputationRep:
    i have a room and a box room which has been converted into a study (where i am now). both rooms are lemon yellow, sunset coloured bedding, lotr calender, random paintings and posters on walls. fitted wardrobes in a pale pine wood shade, big shelves in study for books/files/board games/all sorts of junk.

ReputationRep:
    its a tip

ReputationRep:
    everything in my room is pink with fairies on, i so sorry to admit

ReputationRep:
    A bright pink Bath Open Day 'this way' sign on my door (don't ask).

Starting clockwise around my room with the door:
    - In built wardrobe
    - Piles of reading for Management including all of my mum's MBA materials and prospectii.
    - Dressing table/mirror with all of jewellery/accessories
    - Huuuuge desk with computer hutch and book shelf (complete with my green 'Houses of Parliament' lamp ) and another swivelly cupboard that moves in/out from under my desk
    - Above desk - time tables, photos of all my friends and family, charts, term dates and essential German vocabulary
    - Bin, bags, watercolour paints, all my art sets (charcoal, pencils, Prismas), guillotine and more prospectii.
    - Double bed (mid blue duvet cover)
    - On the wall above that...'Economic indicators of the last ten years' , a silver clock, a painting and a purple dreamcatcher.
    - Window (underneath: all school folders/texbooks)
    - Two more wardrobes
    - Big basket thing in which bags/worn clothes are thrown into.

Light blue coloured wallpaper with lavender designs and a carpet in a slightly deeper blue. Blue curtains too. Deep blue windchimes (using coloured stones? Pieces of granite I think. It's pretty). My life revolves around my desk and my bed *loves* None of that TV/Video/DVD/HiFi marlarky. I have a mini music thingy, computer and MP3 player for music needs.

Fairly small sized bedroom, just a lot of stuff. Also, a fluffy white sheepskin rug

ReputationRep:
    I have a house.

But my bedroom.

I have laminate floor and a white ceiling. All the walls are a rich red.
    A king size bed with red quilt cover and about 10 assorted pillows, cushions etc.

My curtains are made out of red and gold sari material.

I have a wardrobe 2 sets of drawers some shelves and a cupboard.

TV, Vid, small stereo and DVD.
    telephone, bedside lamp (red shade), standard lamp (red shade and draped with red sari material).

I wanted it to look like a high class brothel.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have my own room. I share a room with my 2 brothers (and I'm a SHE!), but our room doesn't have dominating manly factors. In fact, it just looks normal. Blue walls, strip of blue spirals wallpaper, wooden tiles, double decker bed with a pull-out bed, matching blue bedsheets and pillowcases. Computer at one corner, clothes cabinet at another, place for our things at another, and bunch of stuff on the last corner (guitar, bags, foldable table, etc.)

Oh, and our room is a total mess!

ReputationRep:
    In my room I have:

-A single bed (with a suitcase full of clothes underneath it)
    -A desk in front of my bed (meaning I can't open the drawers) which is pile full of my crap (money, jewlery, books etc)
    -Two red boxes stacked on top of each other full of books from when I was a kid
    - A bookcase full of all kinds of books and prospectuses
    - A wardobe which is falling apart wit load of crap piled on top of it.
    - A shelf in the corner with a fan on it
    - A clock on the wall
    - Curtains which look like their from the eighties
    - As previouisly mentioned my room is tiny which doesn't leave enough room for breakdancing.

I thought about taking my brothers' room when they moved out as it is twice as big as mine, but I'd have to have it fumigated first.

ReputationRep:
    i share a room with my two sisters. my room is kind of big but basic. it has all the features of a normal girls bedroom i.e. beds, wardrobe mirror and all them other things.....

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you have your own room? Even if you share with someone, what does your room look like (colours, carpet etc), what is in it, and do you like it?
    I have my own room, used to share in the past when I was likkle.

It is green with laminate wood flooring and there's a ceiling fan that isn't cooling my down very much at the mo. Desk, computer, hifi, TV, guitar hangs off wall, amp is somewhere, oh and I have a water bed.

ReputationRep:
    This school year I have 6 roommates. :eek: Life was so peaceful when I had my own room. It was spacious with big windows and a balcony...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.