ReputationRep:
    Hello ..any updates yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychJ)
    Hello ..any updates yet?
    Nope... still nothing.
    Honestly killing me

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, mine got to the BoGS today after staying with the Degree Committee over the whole weekend. Hopefully there are also updates in your accounts.
    FYI, I applied right before the deadline. I guess it's possible that they really just finished the first round review of all applications.

ReputationRep:
    BoGS as well! YAY!! And DC over the weekend as well as applied right before the deadline!

CONGRATS!!!!

ReputationRep:
    BoGS as well! YAY!! And DC over the weekend as well as applied right before the deadline!

CONGRATS!!!!
    Big cong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N.Nameko)
    Hi guys, mine got to the BoGS today after staying with the Degree Committee over the whole weekend. Hopefully there are also updates in your accounts.
    FYI, I applied right before the deadline. I guess it's possible that they really just finished the first round review of all applications.
    Congratulations!!
    Did you receive any email notifications when the status changed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seeyajulia)
    Congratulations!!
    Did you receive any email notifications when the status changed?
    No, I didn't. I guess they would only notify us if there's a final result

ReputationRep:
    Hee guys,

I applied early, yet still under consideration. Could some of you that got a conditional offer share the offer conditions?

I will probably graduate with a 3.6/4.0 GPA (Dutch educational system), so I am considering to withdraw my application as the minimum requirement is a 3.7 GPA.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:

CONGRATS!!!!

Well done guys, I went to BOGS this morning as well. Such a relief after the wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law.A)
    Well done guys, I went to BOGS this morning as well. Such a relief after the wait.
    Yeah right? Couldn't really sleep well the whole weekend! Haaaa🙌🏼

ReputationRep:
    Yeah right? Couldn't really sleep well the whole weekend! Haaaa🙌🏼
    No me neither haha. Any idea how long until they extend the official offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law.A)
    No me neither haha. Any idea how long until they extend the official offer?
    No clue, but based on what I have read in this forum so far not too long!

ReputationRep:

CONGRATS!!!!
    I am sorry if this sounds a bit stupid, but what do you guys actually mean with "staying with the Degree Committee over the weekend"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pl183)
    I am sorry if this sounds a bit stupid, but what do you guys actually mean with "staying with the Degree Committee over the weekend"?
    That is to say, the application status changed from "under consideration by departemnt" to "application with degree committee" last Friday. Lol

ReputationRep:
    That is to say, the application status changed from "under consideration by departemnt" to "application with degree committee" last Friday. Lol
    Aah fair enough, it appears I am not fully aware of the application process. Great news for you guys, congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pl183)
    Aah fair enough, it appears I am not fully aware of the application process. Great news for you guys, congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Canadian here My status went from "BoGS" yesterday to "Conditional Offer Made" this morning!! It says "Seeking College Membership" now! All this waiting finally paid off...

Could anyone who has taken the course comment on the job prospects after? Currently deciding between this program & another Masters in Management in the USA, and having a really hard time making a choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cml94)
    Hey guys! Canadian here My status went from "BoGS" yesterday to "Conditional Offer Made" this morning!! It says "Seeking College Membership" now! All this waiting finally paid off...

Could anyone who has taken the course comment on the job prospects after? Currently deciding between this program & another Masters in Management in the USA, and having a really hard time making a choice.
    Ahh congrats!! I want to know it as well now!!!!!! Going crazy....

ReputationRep:
    Ahh congrats!! I want to know it as well now!!!!!! Going crazy....
    Thanks so much!! It's bittersweet -- I was so set on my other programme, and now I will have to make a huge decision Do you know anyone who's gone through the programme?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.