Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hello :smile: ..any updates yet?
Original post by PsychJ
Hello :smile: ..any updates yet?

Nope... still nothing.
Honestly killing me:s-smilie:
Reply 62
Hi guys, mine got to the BoGS today after staying with the Degree Committee over the whole weekend. Hopefully there are also updates in your accounts.
FYI, I applied right before the deadline. I guess it's possible that they really just finished the first round review of all applications.
Reply 63
BoGS as well! YAY!! And DC over the weekend as well as applied right before the deadline!

CONGRATS!!!!
Reply 64
Original post by PsychJ
BoGS as well! YAY!! And DC over the weekend as well as applied right before the deadline!

CONGRATS!!!!

Big cong! :biggrin:
Original post by N.Nameko
Hi guys, mine got to the BoGS today after staying with the Degree Committee over the whole weekend. Hopefully there are also updates in your accounts.
FYI, I applied right before the deadline. I guess it's possible that they really just finished the first round review of all applications.

Congratulations!!:smile:
Did you receive any email notifications when the status changed?
Reply 66
Original post by seeyajulia
Congratulations!!:smile:
Did you receive any email notifications when the status changed?

No, I didn't. I guess they would only notify us if there's a final result :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 67
Hee guys,

I applied early, yet still under consideration. Could some of you that got a conditional offer share the offer conditions?

I will probably graduate with a 3.6/4.0 GPA (Dutch educational system), so I am considering to withdraw my application as the minimum requirement is a 3.7 GPA.

Thanks!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by PsychJ

CONGRATS!!!!

Well done guys, I went to BOGS this morning as well. Such a relief after the wait.
Reply 69
Original post by Law.A
Well done guys, I went to BOGS this morning as well. Such a relief after the wait.

Yeah right? Couldn't really sleep well the whole weekend! Haaaa🙌🏼
Reply 70
Original post by PsychJ
Yeah right? Couldn't really sleep well the whole weekend! Haaaa🙌🏼

No me neither haha. Any idea how long until they extend the official offer?
Reply 71
Original post by Law.A
No me neither haha. Any idea how long until they extend the official offer?

No clue, but based on what I have read in this forum so far not too long!
Reply 72
Original post by PsychJ

CONGRATS!!!!

I am sorry if this sounds a bit stupid, but what do you guys actually mean with "staying with the Degree Committee over the weekend"?
Reply 73
Original post by pl183
I am sorry if this sounds a bit stupid, but what do you guys actually mean with "staying with the Degree Committee over the weekend"?

That is to say, the application status changed from "under consideration by departemnt" to "application with degree committee" last Friday. Lol
Reply 74
That is to say, the application status changed from "under consideration by departemnt" to "application with degree committee" last Friday. Lol

Aah fair enough, it appears I am not fully aware of the application process. Great news for you guys, congratulations!!
Reply 75
Original post by pl183
Aah fair enough, it appears I am not fully aware of the application process. Great news for you guys, congratulations!!

Reply 76
Hey guys! Canadian here :smile: My status went from "BoGS" yesterday to "Conditional Offer Made" this morning!! It says "Seeking College Membership" now! All this waiting finally paid off...

Could anyone who has taken the course comment on the job prospects after? Currently deciding between this program & another Masters in Management in the USA, and having a really hard time making a choice.
Reply 77
Original post by cml94
Hey guys! Canadian here :smile: My status went from "BoGS" yesterday to "Conditional Offer Made" this morning!! It says "Seeking College Membership" now! All this waiting finally paid off...

Could anyone who has taken the course comment on the job prospects after? Currently deciding between this program & another Masters in Management in the USA, and having a really hard time making a choice.

Ahh congrats!! I want to know it as well now!!!!!! Going crazy....
Reply 78
Original post by PsychJ
Ahh congrats!! I want to know it as well now!!!!!! Going crazy....

Thanks so much!! It's bittersweet -- I was so set on my other programme, and now I will have to make a huge decision :frown: Do you know anyone who's gone through the programme?
Reply 79
Original post by cml94
Thanks so much!! It's bittersweet -- I was so set on my other programme, and now I will have to make a huge decision :frown: Do you know anyone who's gone through the programme?

No, sorry, but you could contact some alumni from the mhpil website :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending