Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Best subjects for English Literature/Spanish joint honours watch

I'm picking my subjects for my final year at school (I'm Scottish, so my choices are pretty much Highers/Advanced Highers, which I think are sort of A-level equivalents) and I'm planning to apply for an English Literature and Spanish degree at uni.

Any advice on what subjects are best for these kind of courses? This year, I'm already sitting 5 higher exams in English, Spanish, Politics, Philosophy, and Sociology.

My plan so far is to do Advanced English and Advanced Spanish next year, but I'm not sure what else. Would another social subject like Advanced Modern Studies or maybe Higher RMPS be good for my desired course, or another language like Italian?

Thank you!
    •  Official Rep

Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Amusing Elk so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
    (Original post by Amusing Elk)
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.