Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to get 4 a's within 4 months of revision starting now. I haven't really revised at all so far but got 4 c's in my mocks. I'm also stuck on how to create a good organised plan for this so can anyone help. thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, if it's a organised revision timetable I have a good one. I'm not sure if you have instagram or not but I have an account called jee_GCSERevision and its on there. But if not you can simply make one your self. Basically have 7 columns of everyday of the week and then for the rows go down hourly from when you wake up till when you sleep. First write in when your doing things or a school ect. then I try to do 3 hours of revision a day you may want to do different but just fill in what your going to do. I make a new one every Sunday night for the week commencing the following Monday so that I can mix it up and have something different and so that it's more flexible to suit what I'm doing that week rather than a fixed one. Hope that helps😊👍🏼

ReputationRep:
    hey link me to your page, i cant find it

(Original post by Jeevan0122)
    Hi, if it's a organised revision timetable I have a good one. I'm not sure if you have instagram or not but I have an account called jee_GCSERevision and its on there. But if not you can simply make one your self. Basically have 7 columns of everyday of the week and then for the rows go down hourly from when you wake up till when you sleep. First write in when your doing things or a school ect. then I try to do 3 hours of revision a day you may want to do different but just fill in what your going to do. I make a new one every Sunday night for the week commencing the following Monday so that I can mix it up and have something different and so that it's more flexible to suit what I'm doing that week rather than a fixed one. Hope that helps😊👍🏼

ReputationRep:
    Although different subjects may have slightly different nature. The generally plan is you want to learn further and keep on practising with questions.
    So if u have a textbook, just try to foresee some topics your teacher are going to teach. Usually you just need to get a rough idea of what is coming as your teacher usually supply you more detailed information than the textbook anyway. So, utilise your travelling time maybe take a few photos and just go through them during your bus ride to school. Then it is to do practice questions study little bit everyday and do those summary question after every subunit it always refresh your memory. When you finish a whole unit just google XXX by topic past paper it is very likely to get some free resources and practice. Alongside with these, it is also possible for you to use flashcards(My personal favourite) Just write a question and an answer in every single card this helps and this can keep refreshing memory. Little tip is that using different colour in your flash card, it also help. These have been some ways and really it differs from person to person when it comes to study plan but I am sure as long as you are willing to work hard, you will succeed eventually. Hope that helps

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.