Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I'm finding it very difficult to find A/A* exam answers for unit 3 on the internet. Does anyone have any good answers they could share? It would be very much appreciated!

Thank you
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Is this for criminal or contract please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LGBTvoice)
    Is this for criminal or contract please?
    For criminal
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolecampos)
    For criminal
    I have plenty I can send you, some marked too! Send me your email and I'll scan them at college tomorrow and email them to you then

ReputationRep:
    I have plenty I can send you, some marked too! Send me your email and I'll scan them at college tomorrow and email them to you then
    hi. can you send it to me too? I will pm you my email.. Thanks :P

hi. i can't message u cos u disabled that function. can u please send me contract and tort notes and how to answer exam questions? thanks.
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Audrey18)
      hi. i can't message u cos u disabled that function. can u please send me contract and tort notes and how to answer exam questions? thanks.
      Hi, I'm really sorry but I don't study either of those 2 topics at A2, and I have a very brief understanding of the basics of tort from AS but that's as far as I'm able to help you I'm afraid. Have a look elsewhere on TSR for threads with help or look at the study resources available - there's some excellent ones out there!
      • Community Assistant
      • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
      Hi, I'm really sorry but I don't study either of those 2 topics at A2, and I have a very brief understanding of the basics of tort from AS but that's as far as I'm able to help you I'm afraid. Have a look elsewhere on TSR for threads with help or look at the study resources available - there's some excellent ones out there!
      That Audrey is a contrarian, allegedly studying with some bizarre Oxbridge Board, and seems to have been for far too long to be real.

I wouldn't pursue trying to help them, I think it's.. ya know ... :troll2:
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mimir)
      That Audrey is a contrarian, allegedly studying with some bizarre Oxbridge Board, and seems to have been for far too long to be real.

I wouldn't pursue trying to help them, I think it's.. ya know ... :troll2:
      Hmm that's odd :/ Thanks for letting me know

ReputationRep:
      I'm struggling on finding any model answers too could you please send me some? It would be really helpful

ReputationRep:
      Could you send me some too please?
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by San1235)
      Could you send me some too please?
      Course I will! Just send me your email and I'll do it right away

ReputationRep:
      Heyy, can you send them to me too?? I will PM you my email

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Audrey18)
      Would you mind showing me too? Holly x

ReputationRep:
      Hi, if I give you my email would you mind sending your essays to me as well please? Thanks
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hollyk1995)
      Would you mind showing me too? Holly x
      I'm so sorry I've only just logged in for ages! Of course, DM me your email and I'll send them
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by nick_dyne14)
      Hi, if I give you my email would you mind sending your essays to me as well please? Thanks
      I sure will! Just DM me your email and I'll send them

ReputationRep:
      I sure will! Just DM me your email and I'll send them
      i've sent you my email,

Thanks

ReputationRep:
      Can you please do the same for me
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Beth1999x)
      Can you please do the same for me
      Of course! Just DM me your email

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.