Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help needed - Third Year Uni Project - Will return favour Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I am currently developing a web application as my third year project in which you will be able to contact your future flatmate and get to know them before you actually move in if they have registered of course. There are other ways in which you can do this like posting in forums such as this one or in facebook groups but it becomes a tedious process and likelihood of the post going unnoticed is quite high. My application will simplify the process and put you in direct contact with the student but in order for me to develop this, I would need the feedback of the customers which is where you would pitch in. My aim is to just get a feedback of the prototype I have and what I can improve, it will only take a few minutes of your time and it will give me a big boost in my grade so any help is really appreciated.

All you need to do for now is visit this website http://matey.launchrock.com/ and sign up at the bottom of the page so I can get in contact with you. Once you have signed up, I will send you a google form survey link with some website screenshots and explanation. The whole process will not take you more than 5 minutes. I am more than happy to return the favour!

Comment the post and your email once your have done it and the favour will be returned!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for reading my post

ReputationRep:
    hey there! i've applied to Matey with [email protected]. i don't expect a return in favor, i'm simply very interested in the concept of the project! a program like Matey is definitely something i would love to be able to use, and i find the purpose of it very fulfilling to my needs. would love to see where Matey goes from here on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aishatrbl)
    hey there! i've applied to Matey with [email protected]. i don't expect a return in favor, i'm simply very interested in the concept of the project! a program like Matey is definitely something i would love to be able to use, and i find the purpose of it very fulfilling to my needs. would love to see where Matey goes from here on

hey! Thank you very much for applying and those kind words! I will definitely keep you in the loop! if you dont mind, would you mind to fill in the questionnaire as well, would really appreciate it!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...owtJQ/viewform

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiteshmankani)
    hey! Thank you very much for applying and those kind words! I will definitely keep you in the loop! if you dont mind, would you mind to fill in the questionnaire as well, would really appreciate it!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...owtJQ/viewform
    all done! the best of luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aishatrbl)
    all done! the best of luck
    just saw it!! thanks a lot!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.