Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a girl, I look more like my Dads family. My sister looks like my Mum and my brother is a mix but more of Dads side.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's difficult to tell, my appearance can change but I think I look more like my dad to be honest
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Its weird, I don't look anything like my mum but maybe a tiny bit like my dad but I am the spitting image of my grandparents from my mum's side. People often think they are my parents and that my mum is my sister happy to look like them, I couldn't look like any nicer or kinder people :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My mum - and I'm glad!!

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully i look like my mum and her family!
    My brother is the spit of my dad, and my sister is kinda a mix.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I look astoundingly like my Irish dad, which considering he ****ed off when I was a baby, and the rest of my family are brown, led to a lot of people using a careful choice of words as they thought I was adopted.
    "When is your guardian coming to collect you" "Oh is that your carer?"
    Spoiler:
    Show

and I'll always remember the time in primary school, where your parents line up outside the door and the teacher calls your name to say your parent is here.
    My mum is at the door, very Indian kid is called to her, kid is sent back, I am then informed that my 'carer' is here
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I have my mums nose otherwise I m the spitting image of my dad which did used to be quite painful but I m okay with it now.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    My sister looks very much like my father, she regularly gets stopped around our home town and is asked whether she is our daddy's kid. :rofl: Meanwhile, me and my brother have our daddy's eyes and the family hair (curls and blonde going darker as we get older), but other than that, we don't look much like our daddy (but we look more alike than say our sister, even though it is easy to tell that the three of us are siblings). Nor do we look much like our disappearing act mother.

Apparently I take more after my granny, my daddy's mammy. That's a scary thought :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I look exactly like my dad's mom when she was young.

ReputationRep:
    I've got my dad's dark hair and eyes and my mum's lips and general colouring

ReputationRep:
    I look like my dad with my mum's hair a jawline.

ReputationRep:
    Neither

ReputationRep:
    Bit of both.

Mummmm

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.