Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

5 Reasons Vegans are Better at Sex Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corbynista)
    lol at this
    You're literally that neckbeard beta virgin from that dating thread where you can only dream of having a girlfriend and "expecting sex everyday".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    If you can just hand your man card in at the desk and collect your free complementary dress.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laeliakiwi)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I got up really bloody early today and have just got back home and you will be nice to me even if I spells wrong in my disheveled, rekt and generally out of it state.

Actually I'm right, wearing a dress is complementary to being a vegan.

ReputationRep:
    Did you seriously just create an account to post on this thread?
    If you take the word vegan and remove some letters and add some different letters you get the word pussio.

ReputationRep:
    I do believe scientific evidence because you know it is proven.... as I said if you can produce the evidence to challenge it then I shall happily take a look.

Regarding reasons to become a vegan, there are many reasons, the animals is one reason but there is also health benefits, etc.
    There aren`t really health benefits to veganism. It`s mainly because they generally eat less junk food (which any non vegan can do so it`s not exclusive to vegans), and tend to eat more veggies because they have no choice.

Anyway, you seem to want some facts and figures so here ya go:
    a vegan diet has 0% vitamin b12 and 0% cholesterol - both which are essential for long term health and only naturally occur in animal products.

The fact that they can`t get these naturally without pills shows how unnatural the diet is tbh
    Aaaand veganism is NOT advised for children - even by vegans themselves, so this kinda shows how "healthy" it is don`t you think?

ReputationRep:
    I got up really bloody early today and have just got back home and you will be nice to me even if I spells wrong in my disheveled, rekt and generally out of it state.

Actually I'm right, wearing a dress is complementary to being a vegan.
    Whatever help you sleep at night.

ReputationRep:
    So you think vegans are wimps? Well you know what they say haters gonna hate and it seems you just don't like being proved wrong. Are feeling guilty about all the animals that are tortured and slaughtered to feed you so find the need to try and insult vegans to justify it to yourself?
    I have no guilt whatsoever, I would kill an animal myself and eat it if it were allowed.

ReputationRep:
    So you have no problem inflicting cruelty upon an animal? No problem killing something that does not want to be killed? Would you do the same to a pet of yours?
    No because I love my personal pets and they matter to me.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    What is the point of posting "vegans are better at sex" on this forum? The vast majority of TSR's userbase are not in any position to do anything with this sex based information, even if it is true.

ReputationRep:
    They are just animals though like the animals you eat, why the hypocrisy?
    There is no hypocrisy, my pets matter to me, therefore I maintain that harming them is wrong. I don't believe there is anything objectively wrong with cannibalism, but I still would not allow myself to be cannibalised.

ReputationRep:
    Not all animals are the same, some animals are bread for the purpous of being eaten or milked etc, some are born to be our companions that is a clear difference and I would eat my dog if I had to but I would much rather go and get a nice steak. anyway even if being a vegan gave me 5-10 years more of my life the life I live eating meat and wearing leather is far better and more enjoyable.

The animals we eat were born to be eaten and that is fine, we are the dominant species and we rule over all other species and we have found a way of efficently* harnessing the animals we want to eat. and bravo to that.

ReputationRep:

There are many health benefits to veganism like it being proven to reverse the leading causing of deaths in terms of diseases. In terms of the figures you gave, you really do not know what you are talking about do you, vitamin b12 and cholesterol can both be obtained through soy products.

Regarding veganism not being advised for children, says who? It seems you just said vegans said that but haven't backed it up.
    Well ~ veganism does not "reverse the leading causes of death in terms of diseases". I know you are thinking about heart disease coming from meat and all the media propaganda and stuff. But usually it is because of the trans fats that come with the deep frying of the meat and all, not the meat itself. Evidence on veganism and disease prevention is non conclusive as correlation does NOT prove causation.

Also, I really hope you haven`t bought the whole "meat causes cancer" argument. It`s the first thing we learn in biology that cancer is caused by mutations during dna replication which has nothing to do with what you eat. It is pretty much random.

Whatever you do, don`t buy into Freelee on youtube and please go and do proper research on non biased scientific articles. Why do most well educated doctors advise against a vegan diet? Read arguments against the China study online and then make a decision.

... and b12 and cholesterol definitely do not come from soy products btw XD They might get put in it artificially but they do not occur naturally in them.

Also, please if you have/ are planning to have kids, please please don`t put them on a vegan diet. For the love of all things sacred don`t do that. Again do some reading up on the effects of veganism on a developing child and you`ll see why.

Just to clear things up, I`m not arguing - I just want to help bust some myths

ReputationRep:
    Your pets are no different to other animals, a cow or a chicken might be a pet to someone else but you are happy for it to be slaughtered to feed you. It is hypocrisy plain and simple, you are discriminating against animals, if you wouldn't eat your pet then it makes no sense for you to eat other animals, do you have no compassion?. All animals lives matter and none should be killed to feed anyone.
    My pets have value to me, other animals do not.

ReputationRep:
    Showing compassion to one animal and not another is hypocrisy, have a good day.
    If you ever manage to get a job, will you share your pay out equally between every other person in this country or will you use it for the benefit of yourself and your family?

ReputationRep:
    If you ever manage to get a job, will you share your pay out equally between every other person in this country or will you use it for the benefit of yourself and your family?
    If you get a reply, it'll be a non-sequitur. There's honestly no point in trying. Veganism is a cult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderHam)
    Dude, who have you been banging? "Fire" their ass and find ye a new bird/bloke who actually knows what they're doing.
    whom

ReputationRep:
    Not relevant to this thread so please keep on topic, if you want to make a thread about pay then I will gladly give my thoughts on it but this thread is about 5 reason why vegans are better at sex.
    It's completely relevant you're accusing me of hypocrisy when I am showing no such hypocrisy. If I said it's ok to kill and eat a cow but not a cat, because cows are food and cats are cute, you might actually have a point, but my entire argument is predicated upon the notion of subjective value rather than objective principles and if you're unable to understand that then I suppose you're not more intelligent than Corbyn himself.

(Original post by jape)
    If you get a reply, it'll be a non-sequitur. There's honestly no point in trying. Veganism is a cult.
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...8#post69698888

Time to push back :cool:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    Have you heard of this funny little thing called "climate change"?
    I believe we are beyond the stage where ecocentric changes can save the earth (i also fundamentally disagree with 'ecocentrist' thought ie we must bow down to nature and 'be at one' with the animals). That ties in with the usual 'dark green' politics of hippie types, i'm more of the anthropocentric disposition than the beliefs of 'ecology' and other 'dark green' ideologies

So by all means don't eat meat etc and live off plants and cycle everywhere but that won't make a difference.

Technocentric changes are all that can save us (if we can be saved that is, which is debatable. The world won't die but the planet will be very inhospitable for a while until it recovers ie millions of years)

Those are: every car becoming a hybrid, renewable energy, how we use water etc. Using technology to reduce everyone's carbon footprint.

Eating meat is my choice and by doing so i don't deny climate change. I am simply not stopping doing things i love (eating meat and drinking milk etc). It won't make a noticeable difference.

In relation to the thread: if a vegan isn't deficient in vitamins, if they do yoga/keep supple and lift weights then they have all the attributes to be good at sex (if we ignore their knowledge at how to perform - which is obviously a MASSIVE factor).

But most vegans don't lift and probably are somewhat deficient so nah, they won't be better than non-vegans

ReputationRep:
    A more interesting video would be "101 ways to say "Hey everyone, look at me, I'm a vegan!!" without actually saying it".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    I believe we are beyond the stage where ecocentric changes can save the earth (i also fundamentally disagree with 'ecocentrist' thought ie we must bow down to nature and 'be at one' with the animals). That ties in with the usual 'dark green' politics of hippie types, i'm more of the anthropocentric disposition than the beliefs of 'ecology' and other 'dark green' ideologies

So by all means don't eat meat etc and live off plants and cycle everywhere but that won't make a difference.

Technocentric changes are all that can save us (if we can be saved that is, which is debatable. The world won't die but the planet will be very inhospitable for a while until it recovers ie millions of years)

Those are: every car becoming a hybrid, renewable energy, how we use water etc. Using technology to reduce everyone's carbon footprint.

Eating meat is my choice and by doing so i don't deny climate change. I am simply not stopping doing things i love (eating meat and drinking milk etc). It won't make a noticeable difference.

In relation to the thread: if a vegan isn't deficient in vitamins, if they do yoga/keep supple and lift weights then they have all the attributes to be good at sex (if we ignore their knowledge at how to perform - which is obviously a MASSIVE factor).

But most vegans don't lift and probably are somewhat deficient so nah, they won't be better than non-vegans

This reply makes my brain bleed.

"There's strong scientific evidence that shows a reduction in animal product consumption will slow down climate change. Kinda makes sense considering the animal industry contributes massively to pumping unwanted gases into the atmosphere and is a major drive behind deforestation. Not to mention the run off from fertilisers/pesticides. But I don't wanna believe that. I like meat n milkshakes :p: Yum yum :p: I'm a real man. GAINZ!!!!!"

I'm not even going to bother to touch upon how your "choice" to eat meat as much as you like worsens famine in 3rd world counties.

FYI while I am a vegetarian and try to be as close to vegan as possible without making life difficult for those around me, my view is that if people at least cut down on meat consumption, have it once or twice a week, the world would be in a much better state. I don't see how that is so hard. Just having more awareness about how what you're eating has an effect globally would be brilliant.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.