Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

100,000 people turn up to Women's March on London Watch

ReputationRep:
    Am I alone in thinking, when I see these dreadful, revolting (in every sense of the word!), screeching wimmen that, although it is hard not to have doubts about Trump, if these harridans are against him, he must have something going for him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CyclePath)
    Maybe not in front of you they don't...?

Don't judge others by your own low standards. Surprisingly I know my friends and family and know they don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    Serious question.

What kind of man would willingly participate in a "Women's March" ?

Its bad enough going shopping with just one of them!
    Either a self hating cuck

or

Someone so desperate to get laid that they would go through even that in the forlorn hope of getting some action..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    Don't judge others by your own low standards. Surprisingly I know my friends and family and know they don't.
    You clearly don't understand us men.

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't they march to support the cruely treated minority gendervoid demi-fox queers?

What a bunch of insensitive racists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jape)
    Nah, it's the signature from the mobile app
    Rien du Merde Clouseau

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stoke123)
    Why didn't they march to support the cruely treated minority gendervoid demi-fox queers?

What a bunch of insensitive racists.
    Thanks a bunch.

I had to googlegendervoid demi-fox queers and the results have possibly scarred me for life.

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    While not London.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...aw-ties-hamas/

Oh dear.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chief Wiggum)
    To an extent, I can understand people marching to show they are "opposed to Trump". That is fair enough.

But I keep hearing this is a march for "women's rights". What rights do women in America not have?
    That was my issue.

I'm left wing, certainly and I dislike Trump. I would happily have joined any demonstration against him, to show that there is opposition to him.

Quite why they tried to make this a 'woman's demonstration' as opposed to a general demonstration - I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    Am I alone in thinking, when I see these dreadful, revolting (in every sense of the word!), screeching wimmen that, although it is hard not to have doubts about Trump, if these harridans are against him, he must have something going for him?
    You are not alone. Most men think they are hypocrites and most normal women think they are an embarrassment. They obviously don't think practice what you preach applies to them.

Trump most certainly would not be the first choice of most people but that's what you got because the Democrats put a slimy, lying trout up against him. All I see is mass hysteria and mob mentality caused by the media scum who exaggerate every little thing. It is pretty pathetic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    That was my issue.

I'm left wing, certainly and I dislike Trump. I would happily have joined any demonstration against him, to show that there is opposition to him.

Quite why they tried to make this a 'woman's demonstration' as opposed to a general demonstration - I don't know.
    Because they are batshit crazy?

The organisers had to change the name from the intended "million women march"

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womeninth...1-2017-in-d-c/

because some black activists said that was "cultural appropriation."

You couldn't make it up.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    Because they are batshit crazy?

The organisers had to change the name from the intended "million women march"

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womeninth...1-2017-in-d-c/

because some black activists said that was "cultural appropriation."

You couldn't make it up.
    I have long opposed identity politics. As a left wing individual, I despise that a political side which fought so valiantly to ensure people wouldn't be judged by their gender/race/ethnicity/homosexuality is now doing so itself.

Unfortunately though, I see identity politics has become massively popular on the right, with many on the alt-right like Milo effectively wanting to make 'white men' feel like an oppressed minority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    Thanks a bunch.

I had to googlegendervoid demi-fox queers and the results have possibly scarred me for life.

Cheers.
    Told you.

Feminists are completely blind from the minorities that need more attention.
    They should check their privilege.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.