Turn on thread page Beta

If you were dating me, would you respect my decision? watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ChargingStag)
    Well I do mean actual casual sex too but yeah, I'm not sure how else I can refer to it... serious sex? Before-marriage-but-in-a-relationship-sex? Lol
    Sex in relationship is better than sex not being in a relationship.
    Also, its not really that important to wait until marriage as it makes the concept quite redundant. How long have you got to wait for exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    I would be fine with this, but every time you say no to sex, I get to cheat.
    funniest post on this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigBackner)
    funniest post on this thread
    I'm deadly serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissBeautyUK)
    I am Christian and I believe in no sex before marriage.

I have dated many guys who I have liked but they end the relationship sometimes for this reason.

I don't mind if the guy I date is not Christian, I have to love who he is.

If you're Atheist and I told you about me not having sex before marriage, on that reason only: would you date or dump me?

I know personality is a major factor, but ignoring that, would you date me still?
    Personally I wouldnt. I do believe in sex before marriage and I wouldnt want a relationship where such an intrinsic part of a relationship is out of bounds.

I wouldnt expect you to change your beliefs. But it would a total deal breaker for me.

ReputationRep:
    Your religious convictions would put me off just as much as the lack of intimacy, but yes sex is an important part of a serious relationship so I couldn't go along with it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2017
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.