Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have my AQA Religious Studies Philosophy and Ethics exam this May 2017 and i really want an A or A*. Please could you give me tips on how to achieve this in 3 months. The Philosophy paper is 50% and Ethics paper is the other 50% of the GCSE. The exam board is AQA. I'm currently working on a B. Thanks for your help!
    I am doing Unit 2 - Ethics
    and
    Unit 7 - Philosophy of Religion.

ReputationRep:
    Learn and revise all the content. Make essay plans for topics in both ethics and philosophy inc. eval of topics. Time yourself when writing essays to ensure you're within a reasonable time limit.

ReputationRep:
    Get a revision guide, it's possibly one of the easiest subjects of them all. Learn quotes for each topic, learn Roman Catholics view, CofE view, Amy e Quakers and make sure you have diversity for the D question. E question is just assertion, 3/4 views with quotes with personal view throughout, then conclusion.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 22, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.