Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajanpanesar_)
    I had my interview for menswear on the 22nd of February also and still haven't heard back as of yet, don't know how to take it, as a positive or negative?

We must of been in the same circle on 22nd as well, congrats on the offer!
    Oh hey ye we must've haha, I think I know who you are and thanks! But I'm not sure why they're taking long, my mates who have had an interview for womenswear are still waiting for their offers too, so I'm not sure and I know there is a lot of people still waiting too tbh. Maybe give them a ring? I've seen people done that just to make sure. But hope you will get in! was it your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalayahsmith)
    Oh hey ye we must've haha, I think I know who you are and thanks! But I'm not sure why they're taking long, my mates who have had an interview for womenswear are still waiting for their offers too, so I'm not sure and I know there is a lot of people still waiting too tbh. Maybe give them a ring? I've seen people done that just to make sure. But hope you will get in! was it your first choice?
    yeah literally it's so long haha, and yeah might have to give them a ring tbf, taking their time about haha, and literally hope so too, and it wasn't until I got an interview, didn't think I'd get one so I was gassed haha, so now it is! what's your gram by the way?🤘

ReputationRep:
    yeah literally it's so long haha, and yeah might have to give them a ring tbf, taking their time about haha, and literally hope so too, and it wasn't until I got an interview, didn't think I'd get one so I was gassed haha, so now it is! what's your gram by the way?🤘
    ye deffo give them a ring and ye same i was so gassed too! loool but deffo and ill dm you it x

ReputationRep:
    ye deffo give them a ring and ye same i was so gassed too! loool but deffo and ill dm you it x
    I had my interview 21st Feb and no response yet.. I've sent them email yesterday but no reply.. shall i call? This waiting is so terrible and endless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hana_1234)
    I had my interview 21st Feb and no response yet.. I've sent them email yesterday but no reply.. shall i call? This waiting is so terrible and endless
    ye I think its better to call tbh, emails may take long so and I know a lot of people are still waiting so I'm not sure or understand, but my friends are on the same boat as u and they hate it, but I hope its all positive at the end and you get what you wanted!

ReputationRep:
    ye I think its better to call tbh, emails may take long so and I know a lot of people are still waiting so I'm not sure or understand, but my friends are on the same boat as u and they hate it, but I hope its all positive at the end and you get what you wanted!
    I called yesterday, they told me some email address (centre of admissions for UAL)where I should write and they will tell me. I sent them email and I've got reply that they are sorry but they are still waiting for outcome from college... I don't know what to think- is it bad or good sign? I would like to know some more information because I am waiting over month... I rather know I don't have a place because this waiting is really terrible...does someone have same problem?

ReputationRep:
    I called yesterday, they told me some email address (centre of admissions for UAL)where I should write and they will tell me. I sent them email and I've got reply that they are sorry but they are still waiting for outcome from college... I don't know what to think- is it bad or good sign? I would like to know some more information because I am waiting over month... I rather know I don't have a place because this waiting is really terrible...does someone have same problem?
    In the same situation still waiting on a reply, and I don't know whether it's a good or bad thing either still ...

ReputationRep:
    My friend who is still waiting for womenswear reply, rang the other day and said that they will be replying to everyone by the end of this week so? Hopefully they will stick by their word and do so, but honestly I can imagine like it isn't nice waiting for this long for a reply back ;/

ReputationRep:
    My friend who is still waiting for womenswear reply, rang the other day and said that they will be replying to everyone by the end of this week so? Hopefully they will stick by their word and do so, but honestly I can imagine like it isn't nice waiting for this long for a reply back ;/

I hope it's true!! .. yesterday when I said that I am waiting over one month the guy who picked my call sounded quite surprised.. I just hope they will really reply by the end of this week hehe

ReputationRep:
    I hope it's true!! .. yesterday when I said that I am waiting over one month the guy who picked my call sounded quite surprised.. I just hope they will really reply by the end of this week hehe
    Oh really? Well I hope the wait is worth it for you guys😩

ReputationRep:
    It is good to hear from people who are in the same boat as me. I had my interview on the 24th of Feb and I haven't heard back yet. I just hope we hear by the end of this week. ✌️

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone actually heard back yet? I'm still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMYLEEK)
    Has anyone actually heard back yet? I'm still waiting
    just heard back, but got rejected, the reason for rejection baffles me though saying my predicted or actual grades don't meet their entry requirements when they're higher than the entry requirements...

ReputationRep:
    just heard back, but got rejected, the reason for rejection baffles me though saying my predicted or actual grades don't meet their entry requirements when they're higher than the entry requirements...
    I think maybe they mean your portfolio doesn't meet what they require, or if you didn't do an art foundation year then they want that! I doubt they care massively about actual grades as it's a school of art, not intelligence

ReputationRep:
    Which course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mitali11)
    Which course did you apply for?
    Menswear

ReputationRep:
    Menswear
    Even I haven't heard back yet. I think you could probably question them if they have rejected you on the basis of grade point and not portfolio.

ReputationRep:
    Even I haven't heard back yet. I think you could probably question them if they have rejected you on the basis of grade point and not portfolio.
    I am still waiting too

ReputationRep:
    yeah literally, I was so confused cause my grades are higher than what they want, and they said it didn't meet their expectations...😂, might have to give them a call tbf ...

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting too
    Which course?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.