Any alternatives to survey monkey?

Watch
username1360986
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi

My course has a research project to do (not a dissertation) and mine involves a survey which has about 20 questions. The lecturer recommended survey monkey but it's not exactly cheap. The free version won't do as I have too many questions. Are there any good quality free or cheaper alternatives out there?

Thanks!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cheese0110)
Hi

My course has a research project to do (not a dissertation) and mine involves a survey which has about 20 questions. The lecturer recommended survey monkey but it's not exactly cheap. The free version won't do as I have too many questions. Are there any good quality free or cheaper alternatives out there?

Thanks!
Your university might have a subscription to BOS or Qualtrics - talk to your library or IT dept to ask what is available.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4028491 has some more information and some reviews from other users.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (438)
56.3%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise