(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    i loveeeee cuddles!! how did you know?!
    Well...im the perfect partner..i can anticipate others needs :sexface:

Haha i saw it in the pro/con of dating you thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tea2345)
    I am beyond bored, humour me haha

mine would be
    -tall (but not too tall bc I'm only 5'4" :blushing:)
    -good jawline
    -kind
    -works hard
    -not a ****boy
    -can make me laugh until I cry
    -cute smile
    -replies quick
    -looks after themselves (but not completely ripped)
    -sociable
    -good with kids

(Bonus points if they want to study medicine at uni haha)
    I wouldn't normally say this but I thought I would tick off what I am on your list.

Funnily enough, being 100% honest, I would be all of the above apart from jawline (mainly cos I only realised girls care about it a few days ago) and sociable (maybe on few situations I am shy but otherwise the most sociable out of my friends).

Weirdest part is I actually just applied to study medicine at uni! ahahahaha

Mine would be:
    -Good looking like Emma Roberts, or Frances Bishop or Angelina Jolie (in Mr and Mrs smith)
    -Really confident and one of those girls who can just talk (would never be bored with her)
    -high heels (sounds weird but they just make a good looking woman beautfiul)
    -Good with kids (I would work and if I had the money, I would tell her she don't need to work so I would at least hope she could be great with our children and loving)
    -Slim I guess (the type of girls I listed kinda thing
    -Loyal (obvious but hugely important, I would want them to genuinely like me and not a partner where it's a one way thing like I only like them. Would want them to honestly like me!)

Mainly looks and personality. Looks as I described and personality... well, like I said she has to be confident in all aspects (even wanting to initiate the 'dance with no pants' herself )
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm mine would be (roughly):

Intelligent,
    Tall,
    Interested in politics, adventures, exploring, creating
    Funny,
    Bigger built/ stocky (think rugby player),
    Quirky,
    Stubble,
    Loyal,
    Low key a touch clingy,
    Enjoys giving me food,
    Expert pillow fort builder
    +Lover of animals

ReputationRep:
    CheeseIsVeg

My perfect partner would have to:

Not understand cheese isn't veg

And

Be able to balance the following chemical equation:

C8H18 + O2 arrow CO2 + H2O

Est-ce toi?

ReputationRep:
    who needs a partner when you have a collection of sex toys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habeas.corpus)
    Physically:
    Tall
    Nice skin and hair
    Well-dressed
    Athletic
    Good facial features

Psychologically:
    Good communicator
    Optimistic
    Dark and witty sense of humour
    Caring
    Affectionate
    Intelligent
    Atheist
    Dominant/ Leadership qualities
    Damn. I tick all the boxes bar sometimes optimism (it depends on my mood although I guess most of us aren't always optimistic) and definitely not tall lol.

Why is height always such a big deal damnit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Someone who is chill enough to be totally fine with spending an entire weekend in bed living off takeaway food.
    Hell yeah. Lazy weekends with lots of cuddles are the absolute best.

ReputationRep:
    Me with a fanny

ReputationRep:
    Someone who wants to be with me *cri*

Spoiler:
    Show

Someone different enough that we can have interesting conversations and learn things about each other, but similar enough that we can bond over mutual interests and not argue over every little thing. Someone open-minded, witty, an ambivert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corbynista)
    The shallowness of this thread is hilarious.
    Ikr, as if they'll ever meet anyone exactly like that. To even set out details of a 'perfect' partner sets them up for disappointment when it comes to relationships because if that person does not match their ideal entirely they will feel dissatisfied.
    I have no expectations of such a 'perfect' partner because no-one is perfect by anyone's definition not even their own unless they're incredibly narcissistic. Yes they'll find someone with qualities they like but he/she/xe/ze/they will not be perfect.

(Original post by BlindingLight)
    thiccccc
    TESSSS
    Spoiler:
    Show

Yes that is the only word I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flappydina)
    I wouldn't normally say this but I thought I would tick off what I am on your list.

Funnily enough, being 100% honest, I would be all of the above apart from jawline (mainly cos I only realised girls care about it a few days ago) and sociable (maybe on few situations I am shy but otherwise the most sociable out of my friends).

Weirdest part is I actually just applied to study medicine at uni! ahahahaha

Mine would be:
    -Good looking like Emma Roberts, or Frances Bishop or Angelina Jolie (in Mr and Mrs smith)
    -Really confident and one of those girls who can just talk (would never be bored with her)
    -high heels (sounds weird but they just make a good looking woman beautfiul)
    -Good with kids (I would work and if I had the money, I would tell her she don't need to work so I would at least hope she could be great with our children and loving)
    -Slim I guess (the type of girls I listed kinda thing
    -Loyal (obvious but hugely important, I would want them to genuinely like me and not a partner where it's a one way thing like I only like them. Would want them to honestly like me!)

Mainly looks and personality. Looks as I described and personality... well, like I said she has to be confident in all aspects (even wanting to initiate the 'dance with no pants' herself )
    hahaha well hello thats so crazy, and you're going to study medicine like what?!? Im in year 12 so got to wait till next year to apply, but where have you applied haha, got any offers yet?

lol I mean my hair is kinda the same colour as Emma Roberts when she has it blonde, but I wouldn't quite go as far to say I'm an Angelina Jolie look alike aha I guess I'm pretty confident, but tbh you have to get to know me and then I literally don't stop talking hahah
    I'm quite petite so I wear a lot of high heels aha
    Only thing is even though i do want kids I wouldn't want to stop working completely, maybe go part time?

I can't believe theres actually someone that matches my list lol, crazy times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BashCrash)
    Everything but the beard and hair is me
    Can i guess that you are a lightskinned girl living in london?
    I'm not lightskin, I'm brown but yes I do live in London

ReputationRep:
    someone whos weird and likes kpop and anime and kdrama

ReputationRep:
    always a plus
    tbh apart from that requirement, can't really complain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    I'm not lightskin, I'm brown but yes I do live in London

lightskin girls are over rated imo.

almost every black guy seems obsessed with lightskin girls, so most lightskin girls have now grown very big ego's ...and when you talk to them it's almost as if they're expecting to be worshiped.

never really got the lightskin obsession to be honest. If light skin is your thing then go for another race ...as they will have lightskin ...or be lighter skin than lightskins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Well...im the perfect partner..i can anticipate others needs :sexface:

Haha i saw it in the pro/con of dating you thread
    are you now? :mmm: can you? :hmmm:

ah- i see.. i forgot i posted in that thread ngl :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    lightskin girls are over rated imo.

almost every black guy seems obsessed with lightskin girls, so most lightskin girls have now grown very big ego's ...and when you talk to them it's almost as if they're expecting to be worshiped.

never really got the lightskin obsession to be honest. If light skin is your thing then go for another race ...as they will have lightskin ...or be lighter skin than lightskins
    Lol you typed the word lightskin so many times. But yeah, I think the hype has lowkey died down now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    are you now? :mmm: can you? :hmmm:

ah- i see.. i forgot i posted in that thread ngl :rofl:
    I was a great boyfriend to my exes imo, they both knew it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I was a great boyfriend to my exes imo, they both knew it!
    really? hmmm will have to see

ReputationRep:
    hahaha well hello thats so crazy, and you're going to study medicine like what?!? Im in year 12 so got to wait till next year to apply, but where have you applied haha, got any offers yet?

lol I mean my hair is kinda the same colour as Emma Roberts when she has it blonde, but I wouldn't quite go as far to say I'm an Angelina Jolie look alike aha I guess I'm pretty confident, but tbh you have to get to know me and then I literally don't stop talking hahah
    I'm quite petite so I wear a lot of high heels aha
    Only thing is even though i do want kids I wouldn't want to stop working completely, maybe go part time?

I can't believe theres actually someone that matches my list lol, crazy times
    Yeah. Waiting to hear back for interviews. Got top grades though so even if I don't somehow get in this year, I will try again next year.

Well if you're close to Emma Roberts and Angelina Jolie then that's a start. But I must say, since Angelina Jolie got divorced, it's my time to move in ahahahhaaha
    Lots of high heels? Hello, HELLO, HELLO

Yeah. I would say to my wife (if I could) if you want to stop working, absolutely fine. If you want to keep, fine. You want to do half, fine. But the option is there whenever you want it. Her choice!

Yeah. My friends always tell me I have insane standards so it's nice to see someone who at least from the sounds of things understands me and ticks a few of them!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.