The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Pharmacy interview keele university help?

Hi, I have an interview next week anyone know about keele interview please it is my first time Iam so norves.
(edited 7 years ago)
Although I'm not doing pharmacy, I've got an interview at Keele for medicine and I'm bricking it. My brother's currently doing pharmacy at Birmingham, so I can ask him a few questions if you like about interviews.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Helloo, has anyone done a pharmacy interview at keele? I have one next week, really nervous its my first interview. What sort of questions do they ask? I would appreciate any help :smile:
Thanks
Reply 3
Hello! My interview at Keele was very relaxed. They were lovely, friendly and very inviting! They asked me general questions like why pharmacy? Why Keele? What qualities a pharmacist needs and when have you shown those skills? A student and a lecturer interviewed me and I felt very at ease.
They also did a tour of the department and we got to make capsules and solutions which was very fun!
Hope this helps
😀😀
Original post by Megie25
Hello! My interview at Keele was very relaxed. They were lovely, friendly and very inviting! They asked me general questions like why pharmacy? Why Keele? What qualities a pharmacist needs and when have you shown those skills? A student and a lecturer interviewed me and I felt very at ease.
They also did a tour of the department and we got to make capsules and solutions which was very fun!
Hope this helps
😀😀

Hey, do you remember roughly how long you were invited for an interview at keele after you sent your application?
Original post by miraclemuokebe
Hey, do you remember roughly how long you were invited for an interview at keele after you sent your application?
Hiya:hi:

The people in this thread were posting between January and March about interviews, meaning you'll probably be interviewed during that period too if you reach that stage.:yep: When you apply shouldn't really have much of an impact on interview dates as I understand it, though I may well be wrong.

In future, it's probably worth starting your own thread in this forum, and someone will get back to you (possibly me:innocent:) pretty quickly.:h:

Quick Reply

Latest