Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This guy keeps staring at my face and looks deep into my eyes all the time. He has also tried to talk to me before. When we did talk it was slightly awkward. He was talking about himself whilst asking questions about me. I was kind of lost for words and I think he was too because he carried on staring at into my eyes. Does it seem like this guy is into me? (We've only talked that one time). He approached me after looking at me.

Bump

(Original post by Anonymous)
    This guy keeps staring at my face and looks deep into my eyes all the time. He has also tried to talk to me before. When we did talk it was slightly awkward. He was talking about himself whilst asking questions about me. I was kind of lost for words and I think he was too because he carried on staring at into my eyes. Does it seem like this guy is into me? (We've only talked that one time). He approached me after looking at me.

Yes he obviously likes you but maybe he's just a bit shy. Do you like him? You probably do as you made this post. But next time you two talk ask him questions and try and keep the conversation flowing.

Yes he obviously likes you but maybe he's just a bit shy. Do you like him? You probably do as you made this post. But next time you two talk ask him questions and try and keep the conversation flowing.
    Yep I do like him

(Original post by Corbynista)
    Well it seems you both like each other so you should both go for each other (not that I know why anyone would want to pursue a relationship but that is none of my business)
    Yeah I get you! Relationships can be scary tough and draining but I wouldn't mind if it was with the right person.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You find out by asking him. Your guess is as good as anyone on TSR.

does this guys name begin with the letter "A"?

does this guys name begin with the letter "A"?
    Nope, it starts with an L. Does my situation sound familiar to you?

Nope, it starts with an L. Does my situation sound familiar to you?

lool yh

lool yh
    That's weird
    How old are you? :rolleyes:

That's weird
    How old are you? :rolleyes:
    yh IKR
    i'm 18 second year college, what about you?

yh IKR
    i'm 18 second year college, what about you?
    Alright I'm 20!

Alright I'm 20!
    looooooooooool

ReputationRep:
    Yep he definitely likes you! I know a guy who does the same thing to me...

ReputationRep:
    your a fatty boom boom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigbootynockeys)
    How can anyone like anything that i can just tell is ugly, fat and annoying
    ???

ReputationRep:
    Has he tried to slip his tongue in your rusty sheriffs badge? If so, he probably likes you. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.