The Student Room Group

What Makes Girls Hot.. (SRS)

The most important feature a woman can have and one that some lose quickly as they age is.... A Youthful "Glow"

]You'll notice this glow in most women 18-24 (sometimes older if they take care of themselves). But by 28-30 it's surely gone for the majority. Without a youthful glow women already have the appearance of "used up" and "old" REGARDLESS of their actual age. They look tired and worn down.

A youthful glow projects the peak fertile state in a woman and highest chance for healthy offspring. That glow subconsciously tells men that she hasn't been jaded and turned bitter by her experience in the world

None of them are hot soz
Some of these girls look atleast 14, that is creepy.
Reply 3
Original post by AppleB
None of them are hot soz

Are you a jealous female or a man who can't get hole half that quality? :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by ILoveVoe
Are you a jealous female or a man who can't get hole half that quality? :tongue:

THese girls dont look legal...
Reply 5
Original post by Dafock
THese girls dont look legal...

They're in their 20s most are Insta models actually (e.g. helly handsem)

:rolleyes:
Reply 7
Original post by AppleB
:rolleyes:

The lady doth protest too much :rofl:
When I was younger, the feature that dictated the attractiveness of a woman often was the size of her breasts and the gluteus maximus.

I guess after maturing, I realised how useless those flabby sacks of meat are which was then my taste changed.
Hopefully many can agree with me, I'd say the 'face' and 'fit physique' are the main priorities of a young man.

Once I grow older I'll start to find a womans 'intelligence' and that 'curve' essential, since the intentions have surpassed the dating stage.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong?
Reply 9
This exact thread was posted months ago by a different user... :beard:
I swear I've seen this exact same thread like a year ago :/
Reply 11
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I swear I've seen this exact same thread like a year ago :/

don't copy me
Original post by RobML
don't copy me

Go away :colonhash:
Reply 13
Hot weather
They're in their 20s most are Insta models actually (e.g. helly handsem)

Chloe Moretz is a actress.
What makes a girl hot? Personally for me it's a mixture of things; being smart; funny and cute. That's mainly it.
Reply 16
Original post by saraxh
Chloe Moretz is a actress.

"most"
A lot of layers of clothes and high temperatures
a temperature over 30 degrees or a fire..but then they'll die

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest