Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied on Nov 1st and I still haven't received anything. I'm worried because I'll need to apply for finance but if it comes late it may not be sorted for September

I don't think I'll get a place but it be nice to have a rejection/offer so I can start thinking about where I'm going...

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything from them yet either and I applied in October, I wouldn't worry about it too much Are you a UK applicant?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thehalfnormal)
    Yes I am
    Ah cool, I'm an EU applicant...I thought that was why they were being so slow. I think they just have a lot of applications to deal with and I've heard they don't usually do interviews for biochem so I guess they're just taking their time with it. Good luck with it though, maybe I'll see you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thehalfnormal)
    I applied on Nov 1st and I still haven't received anything. I'm worried because I'll need to apply for finance but if it comes late it may not be sorted for September

I don't think I'll get a place but it be nice to have a rejection/offer so I can start thinking about where I'm going...
    I haven't heard either and applied at the start of October. One of my friends heard before Christmas though! I think it's all a bit random. On their website, it says that offers should be out by March, so I wouldn't stress just yet (at least that's what I keep telling myself). Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone still waiting?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am, I read on another thread that they may not give them out to the end of march but why are they taking so long?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I heard back in early January, as soon as the admissions office opened up.

I'm predicted AAB, This is now my firm choice for university. I didn't think I'd get this offer. I'm so happy.

I look forward to seeing you at the university, if you get an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beauhawk)
    Hey,

I'm predicted AAB, This is now my firm choice for university. I didn't think I'd get this offer. I'm so happy.

Congrats! Maybe I'll see you there, I got an offer last week! Also, does anyone want to give me their opinion on Imperial vs Edinburgh? (I'm having a tough time deciding between the two - mainly due to cost differences)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beauhawk)
    Hey,

Congratulations on your offer! May I ask what your GCSE grades were?

ReputationRep:
    I was rejected, but I didn't want to go there anyways... I was predicted A*A*A

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer on Sunday night. Too many tough choices!

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.