Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What grade do you think 60% will get on this paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fjr)
    What grade do you think 60% will get on this paper?
    I think that would be an A. It all depends on how other have done. What do other members of your class think they did?

ReputationRep:
    I found it fairly difficult. The last two questions (both 5 marks) I didn't actually get an answer for. Apparently lots of people found the last 10 marks hard too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by user123445)
    I found it fairly difficult. The last two questions (both 5 marks) I didn't actually get an answer for. Apparently lots of people found the last 10 marks hard too.
    SAMMMEMEMMEEEE!!!
    Neither did I.

What'd do you think grade boundaries will be'?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly finding it soooo hard to think about grade boundaries because when you have a one paper subject, like Add Maths and Economics, there are bound to be topics which favour some and are tricky for others.

Hopefully in the 60s? Since it has only tipped over into the early 70s a couple of times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zfp)
    Honestly finding it soooo hard to think about grade boundaries because when you have a one paper subject, like Add Maths and Economics, there are bound to be topics which favour some and are tricky for others.

Hopefully in the 60s? Since it has only tipped over into the early 70s a couple of times.
    Sameeee!! Yeah, I hope its in 60s.

Highest its ever been is 72% and tbh i dont think it will be that high cause it was a challenging paper. Personally i think it'll be like 65ish

ReputationRep:
    For question 7 did you have to intergrate or differentiate. If it was intergration did u have to use the C cos I didnt. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hello Can someone please explain how to get the highlighted answer? Name:  Capture475896.PNG
Views: 70
Size:  39.2 KB
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    It only was bloody 72.,., I hate OCR rn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mysticmagic2000)
    It only was bloody 72.,., I hate OCR rn
    What do you mean, are the results out already? Are the grade boundaries online?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan.stoney)
    What do you mean, are the results out already? Are the grade boundaries online?
    The grade boundaries are online

ReputationRep:
    Most people in my class are aiming for the 90s so I'm hoping it won't be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    What is B, C, D, E grade boundaries? And where do you find it, i can't find it!!!

ReputationRep:
    The grade boundaries are online
    where did you find them?

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure the grade boundaries aren't out yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by user123445)
    I'm pretty sure the grade boundaries aren't out yet?
    They arent. I really hope they arent as high as 72

ReputationRep:
    I doubt they will be. They are available for schools but not us yet I think.

ReputationRep:
    They were leaked... I'll try and send the evidence

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG_4393.PNG
Views: 55
Size:  66.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG_4393.PNG
Views: 55
Size:  66.3 KB
    omg im gonna cry how are they so high

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.