Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which do you recommend between Bath and Lancaster for MSc management? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I recently got an unconditional offer from Lancaster and now i'm waiting for the reply from Bath. After reading about Lancaster online, I'm pretty much attracted to Lancaster, however, I've heard from a graduated students that the course at Lancaster is harder than Bath and there are so many assignments. I'm worried about how much I can adapt myself to the hard course since I'm a Thai student and have studied in Thai system which is so much different from British system. It will require some time for me to get used to writing many essays each week. Another question, many people told me to wait for Bath because its ranking is higher. Would anyone choose Lancaster instead of Bath if evaluating only its program content?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.