Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are most Male Feminists Hypocrites?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So many lads I knew at uni saying stuff about women like that they age like milk, are emotional , and calling their girlfriends *****es.

Now a few years on being a nu male feminist like this is the trend:

and they're all virtue signalling to feminist HBBs and posting selfies at the Womens March :teehee:

Is it just to get pussy? Cuz liberal chicks prefer a "feminist" guy :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Please Google the word ''anecdotal''.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ah, troll no.98 today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHallowvale)
    Please Google the word ''anecdotal''.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...29/367/e02.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I burst out laughing. I was not expecting that.

ReputationRep:
    We all know you're a guy. And it's also obvious that the people who have an issue with men standing up for women just have a fragile manhood. It's fine to be conservative, it isnt fine to make stupid troll accounts posing as a woman to try and undermine people advocating equal rights.

ReputationRep:
    guy in the picture is clearly gay if he likes taking it up the arse and pretending that he isn't by using feminism as a disguise is just hilarious :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    The correct answer is to use feminism to allow you to take full advantage of Western degeneracy before marrying someone from a conservative background once you've calmed down.
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by ILoveVoe)
    So many lads I knew at uni saying stuff about women like that they age like milk, are emotional , and calling their girlfriends *****es.

Now a few years on being a nu male feminist like this is the trend:

and they're all virtue signalling to feminist HBBs and posting selfies at the Womens March :teehee:

Is it just to get pussy? Cuz liberal chicks prefer a "feminist" guy :rofl:
    Werent ylou just pretending to be a disturbed Polish secretary the other day? You have issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knightchildish)
    We all know you're a guy. And it's also obvious that the people who have an issue with men standing up for women just have a fragile manhood. It's fine to be conservative, it isnt fine to make stupid troll accounts posing as a woman to try and undermine people advocating equal rights.
    Lmfao ofc I'm a guy. Don't u know who Voe is? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I burst out laughing. I was not expecting that.
    the pic?

(Original post by Bájate lasBragas)
    guy in the picture is clearly gay if he likes taking it up the arse and pretending that he isn't by using feminism as a disguise is just hilarious :rofl:
    Not really, guys clits are up their bums so some straight guys do like that :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Low testosterone? :dontknow:

(Imagine if there was a study comparing testosterone levels of liberals and conservatives...)

Spoiler:
    Show

#cucked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILoveVoe)
    Lmfao ofc I'm a guy. Don't u know who Voe is? :rolleyes:
    youve got issues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knightchildish)
    youve got issues
    http://i.imgur.com/uWimpPr.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILoveVoe;69711412

Not really, guys clits are up their bums so some straight guys do like that [s
    )

moon[/s]
    erm no, if he likes it up the bum then he's gay end of

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.