The Student Room Group

URGENT Alevel help

Hi everyone, I need to submit my Alevel options ASAP to ensure that i get into the courses that i want to study. If you could help me that would be amazing.

I'm going to do English (unsure whether to do literature or literature and language) and Rs definite for A level. However i can decide on my other options and whether to do 3 or 4. My options as are French: I love it but it's hard and i'm not sure if i'm really capable. History: I couldn't take it for Gcse due to option blocks but i spoke to the teachers and they said it was fine just i have to work a little harder at the start compared to others. Psychology: I am very interested and would love a career in the mental health field however i'm unsure on how hard the course is. Economics: I find trade and demand interesting and would love to take it however does the subject not have any relation to my other alevels Also i'm wondering whether too take Welsh Bacc, however many universities sometimes don't look at it and apparently DofE is worth more than Welsh Bacc (I'm currently doing silver and working up to gold) I just want to know which subject you would recommend taking as i don't know what i want to do in the future at all so i want to take a broad and wide range of subjects. Thank you so much for your time i really appreciate the help right now!

Quick Reply

Latest