Conditional - Unconditional if firm choice Watch

jmeredith
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone, I've been given a conditional offer to study commercial photography that will change to unconditional if I accept BCU as my firm. I've just withdrawn all of my other applications this morning and accepted BCU as my firm choice but it still says conditional. How long does this normally take to change to an unconditional offerName:  IMG_4235.PNG
Views: 982
Size:  95.5 KB
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jmeredith)
Hi everyone, I've been given a conditional offer to study commercial photography that will change to unconditional if I accept BCU as my firm. I've just withdrawn all of my other applications this morning and accepted BCU as my firm choice but it still says conditional. How long does this normally take to change to an unconditional offer
The uni have to manually change your offer. At this point in the cycle, they won't be thinking of such things - they will be reviewing applications and making offers. So it's possible your offer won't change until around April when more students are replying (so it makes sense for the admissions staff to change offers to unconditional, as they can do several at once).
1_Zainn_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jmeredith)
Hi everyone, I've been given a conditional offer to study commercial photography that will change to unconditional if I accept BCU as my firm. I've just withdrawn all of my other applications this morning and accepted BCU as my firm choice but it still says conditional. How long does this normally take to change to an unconditional offerName:  IMG_4235.PNG
Views: 982
Size:  95.5 KB
Has it changed to unconditional?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (14)
77.78%
No I haven't decided yet (2)
11.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
11.11%

Watched Threads