Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all I'm a third year student Nurse and struggling to start my dissertatation. The topic I am thinking of doing is nutrition. Such as:

The role of the Nurse in nutrition in a hospital setting.

Nutrition based around diabetes prevention

Enhancing nurses in providing optimal nutrional care in aiding recovery from illness.

I want to do the age group 19-44 do not want to do dementia or the elderly.

Any advice will be appreciated. 😀

ReputationRep:
    What about linking the importance of nutrition and the healing of chronic wounds which could also tie in with diabetes?

Just a thought

ReputationRep:
    Lots of people ask for dissertation advice, but never actually give specifics as to what the expectations are.

All universities run their final projects/dissertation elements of the course incredibly differently, and it is near impossible to give any kind of decent advice with only a topic and without anything that actually explains what the objective of the task set, is.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Who is going to be the top scorer of the World Cup in 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.