Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you rather have to ... Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you rather have to ...
    Say everything that comes to your mind
    70.00%
    Never say anything again
    30.00%

ReputationRep:
    ... say everything that comes to your mind or never say anything again?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Hard, isn't it?

My ANSWER : :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fardm76)
    ... say everything that comes to your mind or never say anything again?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Hard, isn't it?

My ANSWER : :yawn:
    say everything tht comes out of my mind. Easy, just some girls might hate me but only negative i can see
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Rather never speak again

ReputationRep:
    Say everything that comes to my mind.

ReputationRep:
    Never speak again, I could write on whiteboards so it'd be fine. I could do sign language.

ReputationRep:
    Say everything that comes to mind (but you never said how loudly I'd have to say it, did ya?)

Loopholes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrainyBengali)
    Say everything that comes to mind (but you never said how loudly I'd have to say it, did ya?)

Loopholes
    :sleep::shock:

ReputationRep:
    not really that hard, I went through periods of selective mutism in my childhood... i kinda liked it.

it makes you mysterious to people. no one realises the power that silence actually has!

never say anything again.I could just send texts for the rest of my life
      • Very Important Poster
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Nah if I said everything on my mind I'd probably get stabbed, so best to say nothing at all.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Allie4)
      not really that hard, I went through periods of selective mutism in my childhood... i kinda liked it.

it makes you mysterious to people. no one realises the power that silence actually has!
      except it wont be a stage...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Shadow Hunters)
      Never speak again, I could write on whiteboards so it'd be fine. I could do sign language.
      i couldn't do that, sounds like hell

ReputationRep:
      Definitely never speak again

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by A-LJLB)
      Definitely never speak again
      :shock::cry:

ReputationRep:
      Never speak again. At least that has alternatives like sign language and writing things out, as opposed to speaking everything that comes to mind. I probably wouldn't be alive right now if that was the case.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dafock)
      i couldn't do that, sounds like hell
      Omg no, if I'm on a plane or something I'd scare everyone with my fears of flying, If I couldn't stop saying what I thought!!!
      "Oh god, we're high up, can't imagine this ending well if the engine fails."
      //person next to me freaks out and asks to go back.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Shadow Hunters)
      Omg no, if I'm on a plane or something I'd scare everyone with my fears of flying, If I couldn't stop saying what I thought!!!
      "Oh god, we're high up, can't imagine this ending well if the engine fails."
      //person next to me freaks out and asks to go back.
      Actually now i think about it, what hapens if you imagining somthing. Do you say it?

Many of times ive just though about screaming "ALLUHHUAKBAR" on planes. Obviously i havent but cant say i havent wanted to

ReputationRep:
      Many of times ive just though about screaming "ALLUHHUAKBAR" on planes. Obviously i havent but cant say i havent wanted to
      :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      Say everything, I might actually be able to talk to girls for once at the small cost of alienating ones I don't like anyway.

Win-win.

ReputationRep:
      Actually now i think about it, what hapens if you imagining somthing. Do you say it?

Ahaha, I mean sure if it was everything I thought of saying when talking to someone maybe it wouldn't be so tough but I mean we have 100+ thoughts per day, some very random. Like I had a DREAM yesterday that I entered the voice UK.
      If I'm remembering it, would I give a running commentary if it's everything I think? :holmes:
      Spoiler alert- Nobody turned. :sad:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.