Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need an advice for dissertation questionaire distribution to mature people sample Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

A while ago I posted my questionaire for Nature based-tourism preferences of UK holidaymakers in Canary Islands. I tried various other methods, including student emails, and so far it is going slowly (very much so) but steady. Due to nature of my research, I already have some trouble fining people from UK who went to Canary Islands, enjoyed the nature there AND are willing to complete the questionaire. However, because I am student myself and can distribute the questionaires to other students, this wouldn't be so much of the problem.

Except, I am also looking for responses from people, between 34 and 65 years old or older and this is particularly tricky part, especially since I am doing the whole distribution online. The most convieniet forums, such as Trip Advisor (where tourists post their experiences) take out the posts with questionaires immediately (I was banned from there too) and in many cases, admins from Facebook groups either have to appove the post, or take it out as soon as they notice. It makes it so much difficult to collect even small number of responses. Maybe some of you experienced simmiliar situation with your questionaire collection, and I would appreciate a lot for any advices or ideas how to overcome this.

Sorry for a long post :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.