Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Not seeing messages, a I just being paranoid Watch

ReputationRep:
    been going out with his girl for 3 days, we had been texting fairly regularly since, she seems more open and that in person so that may be the reason but I texted her saying "you doing anything Wednesday after college? xx" she hasn't even seen the message but it she has been active on Facebook and seen messages in a group chat we are in, I haven't had anxiety before but last night out of nowhere I experienced it, adrenaline surge that sort of thing, am I just being paranoid

ReputationRep:
    Just message her again...

Why allow yourself to be paranoid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ponty Lemon)
    been going out with his girl for 3 days, we had been texting fairly regularly since, she seems more open and that in person so that may be the reason but I texted her saying "you doing anything Wednesday after college? xx" she hasn't even seen the message but it she has been active on Facebook and seen messages in a group chat we are in, I haven't had anxiety before but last night out of nowhere I experienced it, adrenaline surge that sort of thing, am I just being paranoid
    maybe she's nervous about things going too quick idk or playing hard to get / thinks she needs to make you wait etc - her friends may have told her to ignore you for a while

depends on how old you are though tbh

I was once talking to this guy who i soon discovered to be very clingy and he kept sending messages even though I didn't reply to his previous ones so whatever you do, don't send another one!! it just annoys the girl tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tea2345)
    maybe she's nervous about things going too quick idk or playing hard to get / thinks she needs to make you wait etc - her friends may have told her to ignore you for a while

depends on how old you are though tbh

I was once talking to this guy who i soon discovered to be very clingy and he kept sending messages even though I didn't reply to his previous ones so whatever you do, don't send another one!! it just annoys the girl tbh
    I'm 17 and she's 16 there was 2 other texts before that that she saw but no reply but that wasn't just saying that my phone has low charge if I didn't reply that's why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ponty Lemon)
    I'm 17 and she's 16 there was 2 other texts before that that she saw but no reply but that wasn't just saying that my phone has low charge if I didn't reply that's why
    ok so she's the same age as me- leave it and don't send anything else, talk to her in person like nothing has happened and judge it from that, she may have genuinely not seen

dont stress!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.