Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which TV show do you think had the worst ending? Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Prison break. So bad even the producers have said to basically ignore that first ending so they could do another series years later
    I was going to say this too but the whole show kinda went bad

I still think S1 of it is my favourite season of TV ever though. S2 was also enjoyable but 3 was bad, 4 I actually enjoyed for the first half and then the ending was stupid yeah. It wasn't even years later they scrapped it (if you mean for the new series coming out now) didn't they scrap it straight away when they made that one off movie thing about Sarah in prison?

ReputationRep:
    The O.C.

Ruined my life.

ReputationRep:
    Merlin, How I met your mother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Prison break. So bad even the producers have said to basically ignore that first ending so they could do another series years later
    I love Prison Break. I quite liked the ending.(Are you talking about the movie or tv show??) I don't think he should of died. I understand why the writers made that choice. But im not sure as I started watching after the new series was announced. If I watched it live I probably would have disliked it and would be on my mind too much. 7 years.

But anyway way too excited for the new series coming in April. However I have a strong feeling that Sara will die. I would have for that to happen. After they get reunited or whatever.
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by RainbowMan)
    The O.C.

Ruined my life.
    Omg. The O.C. :cry:

AND ONE TREE HILL. :bawling:

I miss them.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Breaking Bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    I was going to say this too but the whole show kinda went bad

I still think S1 of it is my favourite season of TV ever though. S2 was also enjoyable but 3 was bad, 4 I actually enjoyed for the first half and then the ending was stupid yeah. It wasn't even years later they scrapped it (if you mean for the new series coming out now) didn't they scrap it straight away when they made that one off movie thing about Sarah in prison?
    The movie was just a few weeks or a few months after the last episode came out. It was just showing how he "died". Not sure if I enjoyed the ending. As I watched it after the new series was announced, so I knew he wasn't dead which was a relief in a way. (But 7 years, his family thinking he was dead. ) I probably would have been annoyed if I watched it live. But still like it in a way.

Really excited for the new series. But I have a feeling Sara will die. I hope not. If she does die then I would hate that.

s1= 10/10
    s2= 9.6/10
    s3= 6.9/10 (I loved the character Gretchen. The basketball player kid was alright too. But just didn't enjoy it that much)
    s4= 8.2/10

ReputationRep:
    probably any soap set in UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)

I miss them.
    I don't miss it. They turned Summer into a hippie and Seth into a beach bum. It was so easy to get it right. Seth gets into RISD->becomes famous demi-hipster comic book artist. Summer gets into Brown->becomes useless art historian. They marry and live happily ever after.

I only watched the last season to witness Sandy Cohen's unending awesomeness.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Hannibal
    Futurama
    Dexter
    King of the hill.

ReputationRep:
    Waterloo Road

ReputationRep:
    The O.A cmon wtf was that school scene

ReputationRep:
    I've never finished a TV series lol
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by RainbowMan)
    I don't miss it. They turned Summer into a hippie and Seth into a beach bum. It was so easy to get it right. Seth gets into RISD->becomes famous demi-hipster comic book artist. Summer gets into Brown->becomes useless art historian. They marry and live happily ever after.

I only watched the last season to witness Sandy Cohen's unending awesomeness.
    You're genuinely hurt. :rofl:

Did you watch BMS?

ReputationRep:
    Friends

It wasn't the worst ending, it's just I didn't want it to end.

ReputationRep:
    battlestar galactica
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)

I miss them.
    I am not ashamed to say I goddamn love One Tree Hill

Although I stopped watching it very soon after Peyton and Lucas left :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Deadwood was perhaps the best TV drama I've ever seen and it only stopped: there just wasn't a series 4 because HBO couldn't afford it while filming Rome.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348914/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by AndrewSCO)
    I am not ashamed to say I goddamn love One Tree Hill

Although I stopped watching it very soon after Peyton and Lucas left :cry:
    I didn't like Peyton that much tbh. SOPHIA BUSH IS MY ALL TIME FAV ACTRESS. She's perfection. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    The last season of HIMYM.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.