Turn on thread page Beta

Which TV show do you think had the worst ending? watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by EC)
    I didn't like Peyton that much tbh. SOPHIA BUSH IS MY ALL TIME FAV ACTRESS. She's perfection. :cry:
    Peyton was the best by far man. But probs only cause me and her have the same music tastes :yep:

Sophia Bush isn't bad either ngl. I actually really Shantel VanZanten who was one of the new cast people but was like a different show after Peyton and Lucas left
    • Political Ambassador

Political Ambassador
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Peyton was the best by far man. But probs only cause me and her have the same music tastes :yep:

Sophia Bush isn't bad either ngl. I actually really Shantel VanZanten who was one of the new cast people but was like a different show after Peyton and Lucas left
    OKOK ngl I liked Peyton in the beginning, but fell madly in love with Brooke Davis. :love:

omg Shantel has a nice ass. I mean I still liked it, but yeah the whole story was different.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Thirteen.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by WarriorKnight15)
    The last season of HIMYM.
    And this. The final episode was a mind****.

(Original post by claireestelle)
    PRSOM All that to end up with the mother dying, I much prefer the alternate ending.
    Spoilers.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by EC)
    OKOK ngl I liked Peyton in the beginning, but fell madly in love with Brooke Davis. :love:

omg Shantel has a nice ass. I mean I still liked it, but yeah the whole story was different.
    They're all good gals :yep: Actually I started to dislike Haley quite a bit

Shantel is probs the best looking out of all of them :yep: Did you watch til the end? I think I only did like half of the first new season then stopped

ReputationRep:
    I might be in the minority but I hated the ending Boardwalk Empire - it's a tribute the style of gangster movies but it's so damn depressing.
    • Political Ambassador

Political Ambassador
    They're all good gals :yep: Actually I started to dislike Haley quite a bit

Shantel is probs the best looking out of all of them :yep: Did you watch til the end? I think I only did like half of the first new season then stopped
    I can't help my curiosity which makes me watch everything till the end. I only give up on extremely boring stuff which don't interest me at all.

And the ending was really emotional. Lol.

I don't think I got as attached to any characters as I did with those in OTH.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by EC)
    I can't help my curiosity which makes me watch everything till the end. I only give up on extremely boring stuff which don't interest me at all.

And the ending was really emotional. Lol.

I don't think I got as attached to any characters as I did with those in OTH.
    What was the ending again? I'm pretty sure I read the whole thing on wikipedia because I was still interested even though I couldn't be bothered watching it but can't remember now

I feel you, Nathan's transformation, pulls at them heart stings :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I honestly can't think of a normal TV show with an ending that I didn't like so I will have to give an anime which is either Tokyo Ghoul or SAO (only half of this, I honestly could not continue this ****). Tokyo ghoul was amazing until the last episode where the main character gets tortured and he has... conflicted emotions... or whatever... and ends up being 15 minutes of screaming and talking about not making his mind up and then joining the organisation of his torturers and pretty much going '**** you' to his friends. SAO first half pretty much the ending breaks all logic with what is meant to be happening:
    Spoiler:
    Show

main character dies but then comes back with the power of bon- *cough* willpower (meme about his OPness) in a video game so breaks all logic in the series, villain gives **** all reason for killing loads of people (literally) because he FORGOT. The entire series is **** and I could not bare to carry on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    Breaking Bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why?
    • Political Ambassador

Political Ambassador
    What was the ending again? I'm pretty sure I read the whole thing on wikipedia because I was still interested even though I couldn't be bothered watching it but can't remember now

I feel you, Nathan's transformation, pulls at them heart stings :cry:
    Basically they were reflecting on the past, Brooke and Julian bought a new house and then everyone reunited at Karen's Cafe, I really liked Mouth too, and there was an image of the entire group after many years watching a basketball game at their high school. And omg their children were much older. :rofl: I felt like I was there.

ReputationRep:
    Friends.

Shouldn't have ended.

smh
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by EC)
    Basically they were reflecting on the past, Brooke and Julian bought a new house and then everyone reunited at Karen's Cafe, I really liked Mouth too, and there was an image of the entire group after many years watching a basketball game at their high school. And omg their children were much older. :rofl: I felt like I was there.
    Sounds magical :')

Oooh I really liked Julian. Mouth was a sweetie too. Ahh those were the days. I've watched the first 6 seasons twice all the way through :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Also Scrubs. Left it open for a spinoff series which was terrible and got cancelled.
    Scrubs ended in season 8 when JD walked out the hospital to 'the book of love'.

ReputationRep:
    Dexter .... all seasons were top notch until the final season came which was horrible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Probably unfair to include unfinished shows like VIctoria Mars or Kyle XY.

HIMYM and more recently, Sherlock both had unsatisfying endings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    Why?
    Bait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If the last episode of Sherlock season 4 turns out to be the last (due to schedules is been suggested) then that. Trying to be too dark and edgy. FFS go back to solving crimes in a format that made the show popular in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fred5134)
    battlestar galactica
    Yup

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.