• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Didn't like the endings of How I Met Your Mother or Dexter
    Dexter was so bad.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Prison break. So bad even the producers have said to basically ignore that first ending so they could do another series years later
    Yeah they made it like that so they could revive the show years later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    After completing all of Star Trek last night, I can safely say that for me personally, Star Trek Enterprise had the worst ending to a show I've ever seen.

Spoiler:
    Show

Don't get me wrong, I love Riker and Troi and TNG is my fave Star Trek series but ffs, to add them to the finale of Enterprise and show them off more than the Enterprise cast was just a joke. Enterprise wasn't a bad show at all, it just never had the popularity like the other shows and had some questionable writers which comes apparent in this episode especially. This episode would have been OK as a normal episode (minus Tripp dying of course) but as a finale, it's the worst ending episode of any show I've seen. To me, Terra Prime is Enterprise's finale. I now see why many Star Trek fans say the finale was one of the worst ever episodes of Star Trek

So what TV show had the worst finale in your opinion? What do you think could have been done to improve it?
    I agree with you there.
    I know it's not episodes like Star Trek, but I didn't like the ending of Diamonds are Forever.
    Made JB look like an absolute baby.

ReputationRep:
    The ending of Dexter really annoyed me.
    8 seasons mostly great, but the way it ended was trash.

ReputationRep:
    Lost. I'm still lost ( pun intended ) as to what on earth that ending meant.

ReputationRep:
    My hero
    The last series was a bit rubbish because a different actor placed george/thermoman (the original actor had left). The other actor (as good as they were) just wasnt the same and just didnt suit the role of the character. This ruined the last series a bit really. They should have either ended it a series earlier or kept the original actor (if possible).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.